Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I'm fucking pissed that this "threat" will be taken seriously. Japan you piece of shit, get your stuff together.

Dex-chan lover
These comments are so salty I threw out my spice cabinet.

New girl is very cute and seems fun.

Dex-chan lover
Well its authors story so just deal with it.

Thanks for not censoring, its meant a whole lot to me. Its hurts to get a pancakes without melting butter/honey on top of it. Thanks a lot.

Double-page supporter
@lly to be fair, he didn't say it was a girl. He said it was a friend.

Still there's tons of issues with that entire situation ranging from "why are you accepting a random old strangers invitation to take a shower" to "how can you just bust into someone changing in the bathroom like that" to "how the heck is grandpa leaving after inviting a complete stranger into his house". So many questions that go beyond the "it's Japan" explanation.

Dex-chan lover
She's cute but not in personality (so far). I wonder if she is the one that hurt him as a child.

Group Leader
Well, the Gramps thought that she was Wakana's friend. Hence why Gramps said that Wakana's friend visited. Sadly for the Grandpa, Wakana only has one girl-friend.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of malnutrition could have made someone older look so small... I feel sorry for her O hey, a pretty woman!

Fed-Kun's army
No love triangle please, spice things up sure but the main couple is already decided so don't be dramatic about it. Well, Kitagawa's just too cute though, I don't know if any other girls would match her.

Double-page supporter
Is there no concept of a lock in Japan? And I don't think that's how the law works but okay

Dex-chan lover
@Feeder It's quite strange. Manga teaches us that nobody in Japan ever knocks, they just go forward to open the door, no matter the door or what might be behind it, yet the doors are never locked. Except for the school PE equipment storeroom.

Users who are viewing this thread