Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
No single entity can hold back the sheer POWER of men HOPES AND DREAMS, NO ONE.

THEIR FREEDOM WILL NO BE DENIED.

@lazypanda

Not sure what the raw says, but on page 9 might it have instead been "isn't she the type of cosplayer I hate the most"?

(I'm assuming it was a 4「〜(じゃ)ないか」 type construction)

That said, it's kinda confusing (to me) whether she's actually unhappy and hiding it or just happy, so I could be wrong in my interpretation 😅

I was hoping this wouldn't turn into a love triangle situation. I'm sick of that kind of thing. Sometimes, you just want to see two people growing closer together.

Dex-chan lover
TFW Kitagawa will never look at you like that

mlDqQLS.jpg

Wait... Can anyone remind me... Is this manga monthly? Because that felt too short to be a monthly release...

Sorry, but I have to point it out every time I see it. Buying the translated book does NOT help the author. He's already paid. Even the Japanese publishing company is already paid. The sales go to the American company that is selling it. If you want to help the author, find their patreon or equivalent, and send them money directly. This is the way that monetization is going, since the old publishing model is pretty much dead, even though companies are still trying to stay relevant, and shut down sharing sites. So support the authors directly, and fuck the publishers.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap. If I remember correctly she had her chest tied down and was wearing a b-holder right. If all that came undone maybe her chest grew another size XD.

Dex-chan lover
All that work and they didn't even get any pictures of Shinju ....

Thanks for the chapter!
Those girls were really cute. Too bad had to stop to treat the wounds and clean up the blood from Shinju-chan's oppai shooting her shirt's buttons like pistol shots. Oh well, wardrobe malfunctions and dealing with them are a part of dealing with costumes as well. 😝

Users who are viewing this thread