Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
To the guys that say the waistline seem unrealistic, there are girl that have such waistlines especially when they're at their teens. Maybe 24-28 inches. Plus if the guy has big hands its possible.

But Gojou is using his hand in a different way last panel.

Dex-chan lover
By the time that she says yes, the pressure realeased will put to shame some industrial waterjets.

Double-page supporter
best chapter yet by far hhhhhh i love this dumb couple <3
for a situation so ~lewd~ they're so pure and it's the most adorable thing
they had so much fun together PLS PROTECC THOSE SMILES

edit: wait just checked that last panel again hol up what is his other hand doin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the fapping panel is how unreal this manga is, and I love it. The mangaka really knows how to create... situations.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, what a chapter. Crazy how they're so oblivious to stuff in cosplay mode. haha

btw, this isn't the first time that Gojou fap to Kitagawa. This is the most blatant one tho. lol

Dex-chan lover
honestly its time for them to date, like theres nothing stopping them and she already has her feelings clearly defined, he just needs to step up

Dex-chan lover
Goujou thinks this chapter was Faptastic ... Also, Goujou used 'Release Tension' ... it was super effective ... and he became shiney.

Dex-chan lover
Is it only in Japan or in most parts of the world can teenagers go to hotels of love? Love hotel in my country is called motel, I know that in the United States motel has another meaning.

Double-page supporter
let me just thank the translator group for bringing this to us again. thank you so much. these two are great.

Users who are viewing this thread