Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

My heart just burst forth when she told him she loved him! It was sweet and so calm how she just declared that and didn't feel awkward about it. I had to just soak it in! Definitely going to buy this series as it comes out sense there won't be any more releases here.

Fed-Kun's army
By the time shit catches up I'll have forgotten about this shit, what a pain. Hopefully they don't botch translations like smaller series often do.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, well thanks for the work up till now. This was a nice chapter to stop at, I guess, some solid progression.

Double-page supporter
Now this is a refreshing actual change of pace. Of course that had to be ruined with the final announcement, since official translations are almost always slow, shit and impossible to obtain. Someone else needs to pick this up asap.

Dex-chan lover
they're already dating and MC is the only one who doesn't realize it

welp, another series gone to drain and forgotten by me. I'm reaaaaly wanted to support the series by buying the english adaptation but the price is just too steep for me. english releases are hard to find in my country and they were only available on ONE bookstore Kinokumiya. most manga volume there are priced around $7-9 but local translated manga in regular stores only cost like $1-1,5 and people are already saying it's getting expensive.

thanks for translating this gem for us

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool. It's going to take them the rest of the year to get halfway caught up. Welp, guess I'm going to completely forget this series by the time chapters I haven't already read are released in the U.S.

Dex-chan lover
Good bye little manga that'll obviously fall into obscurity due to licencing schedules and availability / releasing format.

Double-page supporter
mad mixed feelings.

but let's just skip all the griping. thanks for bringing this absolute gem to us. it's been a great ride chapter after chapter.
i will miss reading this.

Sees
"I love you" moment
: Oh shit!
Sees end page: SHIT!

Congratulations to the manga for getting an English release!! It may be sad that the scanlation will stop but at least they stopped on a chapter with considerable progress. Thank you for all the hard work!

Supporter
Well they couldn't have ended the unofficial translations on a better note if they wanted people to continue reading the official version. Well maybe if he'd actually been faking sleep and heard her confession...

Dex-chan lover
Aww... that was so cute!

And aww... the series is getting dropped! Well, thanks for translating it for all this time!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work MPS. I'll buy some raws to support the mangaka and because bteh French volumes have an awful name (Sexy Cosplay Doll)

@JakalDX Interested in picking this?

Dex-chan lover
Daily remind that you don't support any author when you buy not-jap version of a manga.

Someone please pick this title up

It's not fair to drop on this state aaaa. Also looking forward for official english, hope it shipped here

Double-page supporter
SHE SAID IT AAAAAA hnnnnnn this is so wholesome GIVE ME MORE-
*reads the last page* ........well shit

thanks for all your hard work so far guys, i guess i'll have to wait for the official release ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread