Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Will it be released digitally as well? As much as i want to buy the physical volumes, my highly religious family wouldn't appreciate their innocent daughter having some ecchi manga lying around ☹

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the scanlation group for TLing this manga up until now; my only concern is that I need to remember this manga in like a year or so when they've finally caught up to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It getting dropped is better it not being dropped but not releasing chapters. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pray it gets picked up by open minded people, then quickly forget about it by doing something else.

Aggregator gang
Damn you 2020!!!! Just joking. Thanks for your hard work, lets wait for the volumes to come... I just hope that we are still alive until then.

Fed-Kun's army
This will be missed..

Thanks for the translations in any case!
Couldn't have enjoyed this without you, I still can't read "moonrunes".
(I know I'm lazy, noone need to waste their time trying to tell me.) =p

Aggregator gang
Fuck off. First random chat and now this? No wait, first Negi and 22i end their series on the lowest of notes and then those two? Literally everything I read has imploded. Except dfrag and that evidentially doesn’t get new chapters. Sucks

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't scanslators have a spine and just continue translating? What are they gonna do? Email you a mean letter?

Eng publishers sometimes send a cease and decease to scanlator groups. If you can’t afford the books I would say request it from your local library (though not now with the virus) the creator still gets profit from that and it helps to spread the word on the manga!

Dex-chan lover
>My dress up darling
that sounds rather... inappropiate, "bisque doll" is incredibly catchy and makes you curious

Damn this series was getting popular, as of now 22k views in 6hours, it would be a shame to wait such a long time for the official translation, I was planning to get a kindle version as well. Sad that it would be losing the momentum as the story seemed to be getting real good.
I really do hope that mc is not thick and realises that she likes him though haha

Dex-chan lover
I knew what news was coming when it started with "volume 1 has been officially translated". I respect the decision, but somehow I hope someone picks it up again.

Dex-chan lover
And now we wait several months for another group to pick this up as always happens, only with worse cleaning quality and probably relying on MTL for the translation.

Damn, thanks for the great work translating the series until now. You guys did a great job. Hopefully someone, coughDropoutcough will pick it up in the near future.

When I was in Japan last May I bought the first two volumes (the third came out the day I after flew home). I've been meaning to import the rest but haven't gotten around to it. I have a Barnes and Nobles gift card I might as well use to buy the official english release. That said, FFS it costs just under $20 shipped!

@zerimas

Yeah I agree that scanlation groups tend to have better translations for sound effect and names. But as a whole the official English translations aren’t totally horrible. Like I own the English copies of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun but prefer the translations done by cashmoneychiyo (I find they translate the zaniness of the series better).

I just find it bizarre how whenever this happens people start ranting about the evils of publishers outside of Japan. Ironically these may also be the same people who complain that not enough manga is available outside of Japan (which would be funny). If it’s a series I like, I eventually pick up a copy, if not then I just forget about it. At least with this it’s not like the English manga is 10+ volumes behind cause THAT would suck. And they are releasing 3 in one year which is honestly pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread