Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Oh my God mis*ndrist and t*xic masculinity strong in comment section...

But ehh incel? How? He Crossdresser you know....or you side with his ex-gf..

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy for him. I genuinely understand how he feels. I hope I can muster enough courage to that openly crossplay someday

Now all we need is a full arc where MC and FMC both do cross dressing. MC would likely look good done up as a Hina doll.

Aggregator gang
it aight crossdressing in manga is usually a really hot dude nailing looking bishoujo and admits from starts they're just a dude cosplaying bruh.

it's not the madness in certain places like "ITS A MAAM" or digibro lol

Double-page supporter
dude my gf belong to the streets if she tell me to throw all my rick owens out lol. Rock that dress bro you know you look better in them then your ex-gf does

Aggregator gang
Some people reacted like the guy invited his ex to a sex dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, the end of the chapter is so wholesome! Both of them are admiring how hot he is together while he's admiring how cute they are together. Haha.

That dude basically was like:
31kowe.png

Bullying and persuading a weak man to self-delude in their weakness, taking the easy way out... even losing a girlfriend because of it. Once his youthful looks age up, his hobby and confidence goes down the drain. Just like all the thots that depend on their looks before hitting the wall. All covered up with a veil of "tolerance". Not like some other hobbyists would have to carry the burden of their depression and suicide, it's so easy for them to support hobbies that lead only in despair.

Say it with me kids, Cross dresser ≠ Trans, So stop saying it’s transphobia. In this case, yes, it could be toxic masculinity because a cross dresser is seen as not following the norm on men set by society, and this goes without saying but both men and women set these norms on men and women too can enforce toxic masculinity.

Users who are viewing this thread