Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

He is he is hot in both his forms
Also, we shouldn't discriminate crossdressers they have a hobby and we should appreciate it....

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, that's an IRL trap. How could you not love that? It's like when a boy has a really convincing girl voice except WITH THEIR APPEARANCE! Do you know how impressive it is to make a man (even if they don't seem manly) seem like a girl!?

A very sweet chapter. Thanks for the translation. I am definitely glad that I picked this up.

Yoo, can we just appreciate that the writer took their time to address a chapter on people who cross dress in a way that is healthy and didn't do it once, but twice? Man... Love it. People have a lot of strange opinions about crossdressing and what not, but personally people are free to wear what they want to wear as long as they'll be happy and healthy about it. 😊

Is it a mistranslation on page 8? I thought the original panel there said he dumped the ex, instead of the ex throwing the clothes out.

Guys just realize that the more you keep saying your not gay makes it seem like your in denial. If your confident it your own sexuality then its fine to like your own preferences and hobbies.

In short: Don't make it weird

@Regilius You ok bro?

Users who are viewing this thread