Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

She tests the boy in a way no boy should be tested...

I salute the young man and his resilience

Dex-chan lover
One of these days our boys just gonna whip out his dick and defend it's rights

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they were 15?
I thought they were 17 or something.
What age is last year of high school in Japan??

@checkman123 it's the natural thing for them i guess. Ever since i had access to the internet (arnd '02/'03) and seen manga/anime that shows how even middle schoolers do modeling.

If 18yrsold = 3rd yr hs, then going backwards would be at 13 they could be so fashionable already.

Also, I'm currently following a Japanese model on Instagram and at first i didnt know she was 13!!

Dex-chan lover
It's not possible if you are not activated by that kinky "skin" exposure.

Dex-chan lover
@ProfQweios He'll be dressed as an average high school boy for once, instead of in traditional casual clothes everyone thought was monk cosplay.

I'm joking, but that wouldn't really be surprising either. Sometimes people don't think costumes through and end up looking like someone who just dresses like that all the time. I remember something I saw where the plan was "Haha, I'll dress up as an 'emo kid.'" But the joke was on them, because the venue of the costume thing they were attending didn't end up letting them in for free for being in costume. Dude at the front thought it was the guy's normal street clothes.

Contributor
Q18.png

He will cosplay and have some kind of interaction with Nowa the best friend of Kitagawa, maybe the best friend will be jealous because they are too close or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread