Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
But don't worry! She is using a different name lol. I don't hate it but this development feels off
It feels off because the author is trying to mark off their generic manga fantasy bingo card without any credence to their own story. And I do hate it.

I skipped through this whole chapter because none of the dialogue or scenes in it actually matter. This is literally the most generic "princess flees country to save it in the future; also her dad was like da greatest... until he just wasn't but that's totally not his fault." And it doesn't really connect to the existing storyline at all. Her character prior to this didn't show much concern for this entire country she left behind and there's no real scenes leading up to this.

I stopped reading this for a while when the other girl came out as a demon traitor (btw would have been the perfect time to foreshadow this background)) because that was an overly generic and boring nothing arc. This story just throws in random elements and plots that don't actually fit anywhere in it. And once it gets them over it, they go ignored for the rest of time. Like this is almost definitely going to lead to the princess deciding she has to go back and save her nation and probably ask MC help (not like she's known this OP new friend for a while now and had plenty opportunity to exploit him to help her people). They'll overthrow the bad guy and what not and then what? Will this story take place in the new country? Will the revealed princess leave the party and rule over her kingdom? Will any of this upcoming arc matter at all or have any ramifications for the status quo? Probably not. Manga like this rarely shift their premise and like hell they get rid of a harem member.

It's off putting because a bunch of stuffy just happened that doesn't currently and probably won't ever matter. This is just a waste of everyone's time (the author's included).

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if it was how things were worded, but Princess Aria is part demon?
Baron was biding time to put his plan into action?

Dex-chan lover
Baron: "How dare she say I'm working with demons! She's the demon!"
Demon vassal: "...yeah."

Dex-chan lover
Someday I will save you guys...
She's been gone for many years and has just been going around in bikini armor, instead of laying low, or working to get awareness of the problem in the neighboring country.
I'll tell you a little secret: sometimes, the best way to lay low, is to go around in bikini armor. Nobody would think a princess is walking around in bikini armor. And most men would not remember her face. At least, not the level of recognizing her on "wanted" posters.

From a more practical standpoint, she has been doing the thing she was taught to do - amassing personal strength by fighting a lot. I guess the king did not bother teaching his daughter any ruler-like things, and instead taught it only to the son.

Dex-chan lover
It feels off because the author is trying to mark off their generic manga fantasy bingo card without any credence to their own story. And I do hate it.

I skipped through this whole chapter because none of the dialogue or scenes in it actually matter. This is literally the most generic "princess flees country to save it in the future; also her dad was like da greatest... until he just wasn't but that's totally not his fault." And it doesn't really connect to the existing storyline at all. Her character prior to this didn't show much concern for this entire country she left behind and there's no real scenes leading up to this.

I stopped reading this for a while when the other girl came out as a demon traitor (btw would have been the perfect time to foreshadow this background)) because that was an overly generic and boring nothing arc. This story just throws in random elements and plots that don't actually fit anywhere in it. And once it gets them over it, they go ignored for the rest of time. Like this is almost definitely going to lead to the princess deciding she has to go back and save her nation and probably ask MC help (not like she's known this OP new friend for a while now and had plenty opportunity to exploit him to help her people). They'll overthrow the bad guy and what not and then what? Will this story take place in the new country? Will the revealed princess leave the party and rule over her kingdom? Will any of this upcoming arc matter at all or have any ramifications for the status quo? Probably not. Manga like this rarely shift their premise and like hell they get rid of a harem member.

It's off putting because a bunch of stuffy just happened that doesn't currently and probably won't ever matter. This is just a waste of everyone's time (the author's included).

considering that the Royal Capital has the light orb and the light Saintess while Sorcerer Kingdom houses the holy sword, Aria should at least have some royal connections rather than being a lowly guard. it's like the Sorcerer Kingdom is just plopped right there and have no political connections to any other country.

tbh, I'd rather believe Spinoza is the princess rather than her. A tomboyish princess who turned to vices as escapism after escaping her kingdom while still fighting off the demons as a guard in another nation rather than Aria/Seira who's only deed is helping the church/orphanage(basic archetype). She acts like her kingdom hasn't been invaded by demons.

Dex-chan lover
considering that the Royal Capital has the light orb and the light Saintess while Sorcerer Kingdom houses the holy sword, Aria should at least have some royal connections rather than being a lowly guard. it's like the Sorcerer Kingdom is just plopped right there and have no political connections to any other country.

tbh, I'd rather believe Spinoza is the princess rather than her. A tomboyish princess who turned to vices as escapism after escaping her kingdom while still fighting off the demons as a guard in another nation rather than Aria/Seira who's only deed is helping the church/orphanage(basic archetype). She acts like her kingdom hasn't been invaded by demons.
Which part of "lay low" is hard for you to understand?

Dex-chan lover
Which part of "lay low" is hard for you to understand?
I do understand the concept of lay low, I like your reasoning of how Seira had lain low but I have my own interpretation and you have yours.

even if we say she's laying low, the Fifth Division are friends with Sonia and Elenor, she could've confided with the royalty or the knights about the situation in her kingdom but she still kept quiet about it. there's laying low and then there's having any accountability, and she chose to lay low because she grew too comfortable that Seig would always be around. what happened to the "I want to protect everyone" character she has if she's not willing to disclose the possible danger Astaroth would be in.

her status as a princess isn't far off from the common teammate tropes since we already have Fam who's the traitor. tbh I wouldn't even be surprised if Alma is a sleeper agent considering her lack of memories.

This story just throws in random elements and plots that don't actually fit anywhere in it. And once it gets them over it, they go ignored for the rest of time.
I'm quoting the person I've quoted before but now being more specific. This manga clearly lacks worldbuilding. As of now, Estol is the only village/city that had an Adventurer's Guild meanwhile the two current kingdoms present doesn't have any. then the story got locked between Knights vs Guards instead of Knights vs Adventurers where adventurers are treated as the unruly party but now that the conflict is over, what now? we still have Spinoza's backstory to uncover but with Adventurer's Guild unavailable, and the bandits from the earlier isn't from a secret Thieves' Guild, another country, another city would just be randomly plopped down somewhere without any care. new human characters would be a problem as well since it still covers the lack of Adventurer's Guild.

then there's Fermi, she'll either appear again after the arc just for relevance or reveal herself as the goddess or something if everything goes to shit with the Sorcerer Kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread