Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
The impact shockwave going into the head will bounce all over within her skull, kill the parasite, and the eaten memory is gonna be vomitted out and return to their place. Oh it will also liquefy the brain so she dies anyway.

Source: Trust me bro.

Dex-chan lover
The impact shockwave going into the head will bounce all over within her skull, kill the parasite, and the eaten memory is gonna be vomitted out and return to their place. Oh it will also liquefy the brain so she dies anyway.

Source: Trust me bro.
Sounds plausible.

Dex-chan lover
Look...this might seem like a stretch, but, just, hear me out until the end here...

...I'm not entirely convinced that smashing heads together has the ability to overcome / undo the effects of a brain / memory eating parasite.
you're forgetting the most important mystical power of friendship. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Look...this might seem like a stretch, but, just, hear me out until the end here...

...I'm not entirely convinced that smashing heads together has the ability to overcome / undo the effects of a brain / memory eating parasite.
Now, ya see, when their noggins got bonked together, it made the parasite get an upset tummy and it pooped all the memories is ate out. That way she will get it all back, but it will forever be stinky and she will have to remember it that way.

(y)

Dex-chan lover
This falls into the level of shitty writing if it does work, doesn't it...
If it were a MAGIC headbutt, it might make some sense.

Dex-chan lover
For the sake of writing, I hope that headbutt does little more than knock her out. Sure they can use magic to probably get rid of the parasite but the memories that were eaten should be gone for good. This should be a race to save her remaining memories rather than regained ones lost that way all this build up and tension doesn't become meaningless.

Dex-chan lover
The tone of this manga is almost constant whiplash. They don't shy away from folk dying but at the same time it's trying to be power of friendship trope manga.

I still haven't recovered from the guild receptionist girl at the start getting offed 😭

Dex-chan lover
The tone of this manga is almost constant whiplash. They don't shy away from folk dying but at the same time it's trying to be power of friendship trope manga.

I still haven't recovered from the guild receptionist girl at the start getting offed 😭
I wouldn't call "folk dying" a good thing when it's only unimportant people dying. Authors should kill characters we care about to get some kind of response besides "meh".

Users who are viewing this thread