Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Dex-chan lover
LN ending spoiler.

This is an illustration of the final volume with all the girls the MC ends up with, including the childhood friend.

https://m.imgur.com/a/sr8eKvU

The description at imgur has the name of each girl, but will paste them here: Left to right start at purple girl:Kathy/Cathy - Tata - Narelina - Naminisa - Kagane - Aria - Mear - Mao - Haosui - Sarona

I love this. For a select number of you, this will be one of your favorites and hit you right in the feels.

For the rest, it's probably okay.

9/10 from me. 6/10 from others would be my guess.

Dex-chan lover
@NolanDaneworth: The series went into Hiatus because the Mangaka was sick around a year ago. But even after recovering a long time back, it took until December 2020 for the Publisher to renew the contract with the Mangaka again, which finally allowed the series to start back this month. And hopefully we would be getting consistent monthly updates now.

Fed-Kun's army
Jfc how do these stories where the main character have 100 wives keep being a thing. like I understand 2, 3 maybe 4 but 10??? lmao just why and also how. it hurts my brain

@calmbreez
Don't try to question harem logics.
It would be much faster to find the anwer to the question of the universe than why harem things in mangas happening.

love this one! 8.5/10 this is harem I want to see~ makes everyone happy~lovely

Read the translated novel: Dude pussies out of the harem like 10 times. He's denser than Nozaki-Kun, and his mental health, despite being a literal god, is negative.

One of the worst
cheated on
annoying clueless simp pussy MC I have ever encountered.
And the author tries so fucking desperately
with the whore ark
... I skipped the entire shit... seriously theres a limit even for a simp like that braindead mc.
The harem is incredibly forced and tries to blatantly compensate
for the huge NTR
that got shit on the readers face.

This manga no matter how cheerful things are portrayed by the author, it constantly gives off a very depressing and heart-broken atmosphere.
Can't even enjoy the rare cute and sweet moments cause it's overshadowed by the negative shit that the author is unable to get rid of. Ultimately that is why this manga is just bad & unenjoyable.

It has been so long I kinda remember there being more girls after him ut I cant picture them, I don't know if the author wants to make him a lived happily ever after harem but it's gonna be complicated with so many randos after him. He better chose one instead of staying oblivious to the fact that hes liked by everyone lol, if he ignores the princess is gonna be another hard blow to this manga.

yes hes dense but you guys do know that he got cheated on, i dont think thats gonna magically turn him into a fucking girl loving simp that wants to marry every girl he see's, he not like that, he wants to be with the love of his life not the fucking 20 loves of his life. he wants 1 girl like a normal human being

TF is that backstory. He got cheated on and lived in the mountains? When you get dumped, you don't become a caveman, you drink a couple with the boys, and cry it off, not reject humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread