Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't reading because it's clear that this manga is shit but... how the art can be this bad? I think there is a minimal requirement of skill level for manga artists. And this one does not match to this level.

Dex-chan lover
I've enjoyed the naruto run, also, a 38yo getting ashamed over a "seemingly" little girl, never change, japan.

mrf

What was it about again? I thought it was an isekai but nope.

Dex-chan lover
ignoring the whole loli business
im a bit lost
so he reset his level b/c he had bad luck, losing his progress in the process...
he still needs to work up that experience again right?
hes an old man right, bet he'd been training all of his life
why undo that? jus read chapter 2
so he did it because a voice in his head was tellin him he's gonna receive some perks? guess that answers 1 question.
he one shotted a guy, aight ill just assume that ruffian was also level 1 and his party of scrubs arbitrarily decided to enter the golem cave
he picks magic warrior and casts an intermediate spell
none of this is clicking, if it works like an rpg how does he have the mana and how does he reach the level requirement
so many questions, dunno why i even care
maybe someone who read the wn can explain

Dex-chan lover
jus wondering what the like 70+ voters who didn't give this at most 3 stars
were thinkin, yknow
i got to be missin somethin

@molacola Nah, its Just the plot for this mangà is kinda weak, It don't mean the mangà is bad, but It dont last the same taste as good plots like others do. Generic fight with a bad Guy in the start, someone who has a chat with Goddess(this time he is Not special, because you Just need 50lvl to do that, and that make him as ordinary as possible, some guys dont like It). For me its a good one but Not the best 6/10.

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely hate when the link for mangas changes because then I have to find out which title it used before amongst the 4-6 different ones.

Dex-chan lover
@AMicrowave
Not really.
Many western artists can be good or bad. It depends on how much they know and how much they wish to progress. Don't mix it with something subjective like a style.
This artist is bad exactly from the skills point.

Dex-chan lover
hey can someone please remove the isekai tag from this it doesn't fit the general isekai requirement

The cover art is so nice, yet the manga art is mediocre. The pacing is also weird and disjointed.

The novel isn’t that great, but dear god is the manga bad. It’s so jarring because they’re cutting out so much necessary information

Dex-chan lover
@Skine simple generally no one refers to something as Isekai unless a person integral to the story comes from another world so unless the MC says he actaully came from Japan or something this doesn't count otherwise stuff like star wars and Lord of the Rings can be called Isekai too

Okay.. lets make MC an "Ossan" and Experience adventure. But,

- an Adult MC with years of life experiences (fantasy world), but fucking act like a virgin teenager boy who never see naked female. And act just like a really teenager in everywhere...

-Make an Isekai but with no isekai..

-Make a story with a starter chapter that has no fucking clear explanation, but yeah okay it is manga so the detail will not accurate, But fucking please in this Manga even after chapter 3 .. it is still fucking floating!! the story is floating!!

-Okay just add companions for MC, but gave him a fucking kiddo girls.. dafuq.. Ossan x Kiddo girls

-Next lets just put a fucking stupid system in leveling, class, and skill. oh yeah and tell people that Magic-Warrior is the weakest class/job ..

well Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych you’re a bit wrong. It’s an isekai if a character DIES and goes to a vastly different world that is game-like or fantasy-like or both. Star Wars is a sci-fi, fantasy adventure and Lord of the rings is a good old fashioned fantasy adventure. So neither are isekai since the characters don’t die nor go to a completely different world.

Wow I never thought I would be one of those people that keep seeing bashing a new(usually isekai) manga that comes out, which yes can be pretty bad but good enough to be enjoyable. But here I am, actually unable to read this. It's not that its completely awful, but, the story is disjointed, the pacing is really bad, the background story is nonexistent, the art always seems off in every panel, the character interaction are either stale or over exaggeration of similar mangas' already over exaggerated interactions. There are many manga that suffer from a couple of these issues, but never have I seen one that manages to check every box so perfectly, it's honestly like art.
What I see here is hodge podge of what the author though were good parts of different isekai, but presented as a knockoff version of them. For example
the scene's with the senior adventurers trying to bully him, getting their butts whooped, and then being saved by him and looking up to him
. Pretty much every isekai does this, and that's kinda a staple, I but the way it is all done is just bad. That example can actually be used for every part of this manga, and it baffles me how this even got a green light.
This honestly feels like one of those fan comics people make for the first time in their life, but even then i've seen those be better as well. It's the fact that this confuses me more than anything, that I'm even writing this right now.
If you can enjoy this, then actually more power to you, and I here is a cookie because I am actually really impressed, you are a more forgiving person than me.
Also, here's a cookie for actually reading through all that.
Also, also, this isn't even an isekai...

Users who are viewing this thread