Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu

@Kideuz hey can you please tell me what you rank worse that this, I'm genuinely interested in looking into how bad it can really get

Dex-chan lover
@Tych oh shoot my bad. For some reason I thought you were going the other way and was calling Star Wars an isekai but you clearly weren’t. Sorry

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 no I was arguing anyone calling this an isekai is wrong until someone from another world shows up cause that literally is what isekai means unless the Yuuya straight up admits he is originally from another world this can't properly qualify as a true isekai . . .I read the descreption of this manga but so far they have said nothing him being isekai'd so until whoever fucked up the first chapter goes in depth about the corporate slave thing I reserve judgement on this being isekai

@Skine . . .I swear last time I checked that said nothing about that also none of the 3 chapters said shit about him bein a corporate slave

Dex-chan lover
@Skine either way as of now I only classify this personally as fantasy if they later correct this blunder and say he is a corporate slave that got truck-kun'd then I will consider it a Isekai

@Tych Ima still count it as an isekai, since even the title has isekai in it. Plus either way it aint like its a good one to begin with

Dex-chan lover
uhm, does this description actually go with this manga? because other than the part about his level resetting there's been nothing that even hints at the other stuff there.

@acciunt Isekai Cheat Magician,word master, those are some exemples of mangas with good plots but shit historys, the excess of creepy faces and villains make those things really Boring and unbeliable hard to read due to long texts and boring npcs and protagonists who seen to much Innocent to believe that is for real, they start overpowered and with none knewledg about their Power untill someone appear and say everything to them, like a Deus ex Machina, making the protagonists looks plain and boring, without proper training but from nowhere they became invencible with more experience than a veteran... You can risk to read but i dont reccomend.

the pacing of the story is somewhat weird. maybe the story will get better but now it´s a 5 at best.

@Ayneos I guess you'd have to explain what you think is redeeming, then. This story matches what it's tags are just fine. It's just a plain, easy to read fantasy. It's not meant to be anything else. If you don't like manga like this, that's a pretty huge portion of the isekai market. I'd recommend you just stop viewing them instead of generically grumbling.

Dex-chan lover
You know seeing art makes this seem so much more creepy than the novel felt when I was reading a bit of it.

Absolute garbage. It's just so poorly written that it is not even worth reading to kill time.

Double-page supporter
the MC is cool and strong, but drawing the MC fighting is such hassle, lets just skip it...

Supporter
Boy this is bad. I can deal with the low quality art but not with how much content's been cut. The source material isn't great but this? What a terrible adaptation.

@Wanderlock MC is a reincarnation of an Earthling who played the game this world is based on, which is why he knows where these level reset and max stats up rooms were located. The manga is beyond horrible in that it's skipped tons of dialog and backstory as well as action scenes.

Dex-chan lover
even without knowing the source material, it's true that the pacing is a mess and they're skipping events and characters. let alone the fighting lol

Users who are viewing this thread