Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu

How is this isekai though? The MC didn't get transported to another word, which is pretty much the barebones minimum needed for isekai.

All he did was reset his stats and class, nothing else changed. No time skip or rewind, no rejuvenation, no other world, no reincarnation... Just "Yo, goddess... I got screwed by RNGeesus and hit level cap, can I get a stat/level reset? k thnx bye!"

I still like me a fantasy story, and cute foxgirl so I'm in this, but Isekai this is not.

Group Leader
@SirPhoenixBlood
More like Rebirth/Transcendence in Ragnarok Online.
It also removes his limited status points caused by his innate disposition of getting only +1 point per level, instead of the normal +1-3 points.

....And as you can guess, he knows it because he got isekai'd (or tensei'd in this case) to a game world he knows best.

@Oxybe
It's more like tensei (without any background of how he ended up there, forgot if WN does explain it or not) rather than isekai, although isekai still could work since it was a different world. Do we have that tag here?

Group Leader
@Oxybe

The Novelupdates tags say Isekai too, so I'm guessing it just hasn't been revealed that it's isekai yet.

An Isekai where the MC gave up adventuring and retired is an interesting twist, have we had that one yet?

Dex-chan lover
fox girl = win. also the synopsis doesn't seem to match?

The way the artist draws faces is truly avant-garde, a reminder that brings me back to Picasso during his proto-cubism period, but what truly sets this artist apart from Picasso is that he's even more dogshit.

Dex-chan lover
Arts kinda bad. Story is super generic. Guy is wayyyy too old to be with that girl. Goddess didn't even say what his weapon was or show it in the first chapter. Garbage

Users who are viewing this thread