Sora & Haena! - Ch. 4 - Stop Messing Around

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter.

These first chapters I didn't really know where the story was headed. Now I have an idea, and it seems nice!

Fed-Kun's army
I love Haena's design she looks like a feline on the prowl, that is until she panics or gets excited.

Dex-chan lover
Thought Haena would definitely say she dont need a boyfriend to make friends... but guess that would defeat the plot lol. Well, every intelligent person have a subject they're are dumb about.
Still dot get why Haena needs such a manly build but whatever...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter and I'm fairly certain by now that the amazunnie can bench press her smol bae in training.

I will keep reading this but its so obvious that that guy likes the MC and that the MC will end up with Haena, i also smell a bit of drama when the girl find out she doesnt have a boyfriend and Haena or the guy will help her

Aggregator gang
Wow, that's a surprisingly not retarded deal for this type of plot. Even though sora shouldn't really rely on stories about other person for her friendship, for the sakes of relationships with bf and friends

Dex-chan lover
she defnitely has a crush on our main girl (out of pure academic admiration of course)
really love tje art vibes here, the faces are fun to look at

Double-page supporter
@AndreaMS

That guy's a girl, so there's that(Haena Sora goes to a all-girls high school). While she might also be lesbian I think it's more likely she views Haena Sora as a academic rival, and it probably sucks to think the person who has been above you for years also has time to fool around with love.

Users who are viewing this thread