Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - The 60th move

typo p8 (kidding):
You had a dream about growing up,
so you stayed up late waiting for the milk deliveryman

Double-page supporter
on-the-verge-of-greatnesspng.png

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt to be fair, Dragon Ball was from the 80's.. so for all he knows, that stuff could be outdated... plus, it's a weird sci-fi fantasy hybrid world...

@r4ttlesnake also, some places in Asia don't have large convenience stories and instead have people bringing the products to them (like milk or fish or veggies).

@mochi just because there is a fridge at home doesn't mean that they can't have the milk delivered... the milk is delivered and then put in the fridge. Not like fridges create milk.... at least they don't with my fridge... maybe I should borrow yours...

Fed-Kun's army
I know it was a thing in the US too, in the fifties though... it just felt weird being gadget-loving Japan in 2020.

Group Leader
早起きしてまで牛乳をもとめていたじぶんが
> so you stayed up late waiting for the milk delivery

Wouldn't this be "woke up early to wait for/get the milk delivery"? Also milkmen don't come knocking in the dead of night, do they?

Dex-chan lover
They still did milk delivery in the Montreal area (where I grew up) well into the 1990s. I'm not entirely sure that you can't still get milk delivered there.

its not like anything is going to happen anyway considering who is the author. just soft fluff until the end of times.

Users who are viewing this thread