Souboutei Kowasubeshi

Fed-Kun's army
Story is pretty good, though the style is a little old fashioned and the double page format is hard to read. It's worth getting a few chapters in and giving this one the chance to hook you. I've completely gotten used to the art. It's just the double page format that annoys the hell out of me at this point. Constantly scrolling down, up, down, so I can read the first few bubbles on the left hand page really takes me out of the story 4-6xs a chapter.

Power Uploader
If anyone's curious about the delay on chapter 204, it's translated and redrawn, but the translator was affected by the tropical storm-caused power outages in the US East Coast and has been unable to up the script yet. The situation should be normalised soon.

All the covers look great, but vol.19 is simply gorgeous... i miss Kaerikuro.

Group Leader
@Catpyre

Yes, hiatus is over. We'll catch back up as soon as we can.

Expect a new chapter every day or two (depending on difficulty of redraws).

edit: I've been informed that redraws are a non-issue. The only factor is speed of translation. (which means definitely once per day, maybe 2 days)

Group Leader
@Nanoboss

Yeah, there are tons of raws (up to 223 I believe). I have just been slacking on my translations lately, hence my altered credits page on the recent releases. I'm endeavoring to kick into gear shortly. The team barely needs any time between my script and release so it's basically up to me lol. I'll try not to let you down!

@MisterSteak

You’re absolutely not letting me down. I was just wondering.

Take the time that you need, I’m not one to pressure someone who goes out of his way to translate manga, given how little rewarding it is.

So I’m grateful if anything to be able to read it at any given point!

Thanks for the clarification and keep up the good work. 😁😁

I've only read 90 chapters so far but this is quickly rising into my top 3 of all time, just abolutely love takoha, if you're reading comments thinking if you should read this or not, GO FOR IT!!!

@MisterSteak the one before the current one. Finding and destroying the heart felt like it took a ton of chapters and i feel like this arc will also be the same. I think ive gotten bit fed up/bored of the series since all the mysteries as gone.

Group Leader
@stufflul

That's fair. Detailed thoughts after the break:
I do think the suspense has been slightly drawn-out recently, with several pages in some chapters dedicated to military people repeating the countdown, and reiterating Zanka's history with Deido every chapter. I suspect that's a result of the pagecount being so rigid (exactly 18 per chapter) and Fujita's preference for ending chapters on something exciting. Which I can forgive cuz I'm more okay with him taking his time than rushing ahead.

That said, I also think every chapter gives me enough content to be satisfied each week. With the exception of like 1 or 2 chapters before chapter 100, which I do think were slow.

I get what you mean with the mysteries, but the series is winding down, and leaving the reader hanging on a mystery just for the sake of it would be much worse, I think. Also, this is still an action manga at heart, not a mystery manga. Though some chapters deliver way more on the drama than the action, every chapter has *something* to entertain. Whether it's drama, mystery, or action. Sometimes it's impossible to get all at once lol.

Users who are viewing this thread