Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 128 - The Special Forces of Magic

Dex-chan lover
PEAK is back. W CHAPTER! W SHIP! UBEL X LAND ALL THE WAY!

Holy Wand Court elf? We going to see another elf after so long maybe?
Anyways these empire mages mean business. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait. . .how he escape sorgeniel alone? He shouldn't able to control his mana. Or he received support from his other partners who also hiding?

I wonder how many people in the special force. Magic association only have around 50 1st class mage.

Considering the empire size, i bet they have that much more human resource than magic association. And if they are all this powerful, No wonder even great demon think twice before attacking it.

Dex-chan lover
7AV2S2v.png

Me and the bad bitch I pulled by being a nerd (I didn't mean to but I'm too scared to find out what happens if I try to let her go)

Dex-chan lover
Probably still Serie.

Her suppressed mana is equal to Frieren's full mana, along with her knowing more spells and being far older.

With all the hints on how much of a monster Fern is/has the potential to be though she may well end up the strongest but currently Serie should still be top.
mana capacity wise and maybe accrued knowledge too Serie might be the top... but knowledge doesn't translate directly to battle experience tho.

Maybe in a battle of attrition she'll still win, but we'll hardly get to know the truth since I doubt she'll actually get shown to have a serious fight in the story

Aggregator gang
Of course you can cut iron, that is why you have grinders and metal cutting saws.

Rope is just a fancy string, with the right tools you can cut anything.

Including atoms, I AM ATOMIC!
Yes, but this means Ubel lived somewhere that has a stone quarry but not metal grinders. That's why she can visualize herself cutting stone but not iron. Also maybe because she was blinded and the enemy messed with her head by saying that the rope was made of iron, she couldn't make herself believe that she can cut the rope.

Also, yes, there is no way Land did not prepare a clone at all, with his cautious personality. Maybe the document/letter they retrieved has already with his clone and he just said "he did not prepare a clone" in case their conversation was heard by the special forces.

Users who are viewing this thread