Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

Humanoid Demons actually acting as Demons?
wp-1464893707744.jpeg

Double-page supporter
Damn Frieren, you powerful badass who gives no fucks and lives for the odd and mundane. Wreck em!

Also demons that are literally just evil demons. No twist or curveball. Kinda refreshing these days. Cool.

Thanks for the chapter!! I have to ask tho how long is this arc?

@Sleepingcow1 pretty sure it's this one -> https://mangadex.org/title/20741/gaikotsu-kishi-sama-tadaima-isekai-e-odekake-chuu

Dex-chan lover
can't believe the shadow chuuni guy manga is #2
well I could get some good laughs if it gets an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nobody knows who she is so she can flex super hard because they think that she's just an average elf-mage.

Dex-chan lover
Frieren-sama~ have mercy.

Good to see someone finally putting the proper respect to elves who are thousands years old and don't act like a timid preschooler. I was originally hoping they'd make her an wise old grandma but that's really what you'd think for someone that's in their hundreds, thousands you might as well be otherworldly and emotionless at this point like Frieren.

What, not letting a oponent that tried to kill you to say some words? How not cricket! [/sarcasm]

I guess her centuries long experience is showing, and shelearned her lesson of not letting enemies talk well :/

P.S. All that talk about how his wire magic was nothing human magic could compete ... directed to an elf. Not sure if the guy was stupid or if he had never seen and elf before ( more likely to be honest )

Using words as his final defence doesn't work~~ wow these are a formidable enemy for the good

Users who are viewing this thread