Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Draht

"Wait I have something to say" I see that trick doesn't work on Frieren.

Also, if the depiction of the demons in this manga upsets someone, they could always just read the 90 billion other fantasy series that have misunderstood or oppressed demons.

Dex-chan lover
I find the way the demons are written quite impressive... because they aren't written exactly as evil, just alien. It's like trying to talk ethics with a cat: cats can't grasp why you would think that hunting small creatures is wrong, they could never understand what you consider "moral" or "immoral". And in that sense I can't seem to be able to get angry at them.
So no, I don't think these are clichéd "dark overlord" villains.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Frieren have come here to read magic books and kick ass...
And this jail is all out of magic books.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh it was just getting good, I love her :p I like the way demons are in this, far more interesting than some pure evil or another type of being basically humans in culture/personalities, but just have horns or so

@Grishnag mouthbreathers going “geT uR pOLiTics ouT of MuH esCaPisM” isn’t bringing in real life? I pointed it out because the kids sitting in the back row are quick to use the “this isn’t real life” argument to excuse their shouting down of others who objected to the portrayal of demons in Frieren.

Or are you just trying to score points?

Aggregator gang
wM18g6n.png

Users who are viewing this thread