Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Scales of Obedience

wow the new season of code geass sure looks a lot different from the last one! im glad they showed a recap of my favourite scene with lelouch and euphie tho : -)

@Elyika Frieren lived for 1000 year and not even reach adulthood. So her life span must be 10000 year or immortal.To frieren, human are what rat to us in lifespan

It's maybe the first time I see a chapter with so much comments in merely 10 hours.
Great manga, great chapter
Thanks a lot for the translation!

@Flare77
It's still one day at a time. It's how we deal with it.

Must say, this manga has brought the joy of reading fantasy mangas to me again. I'm loving every single chapter so far.

These past chapters just seem to be flaunting off how strong Frieren is. It's cool and all, but I'm just glad this arc is done so we can get back to her little journey around the world with her apprentice.

So amazing, this chapter is too amazing. It makes the previous chapter even better, when her apprentice was doing the same thing against that demon, she was also limiting her mana so that her enemy lowered its guard, and then it was just one hit kill. This manga is so amazing it makes my heart pound!

FUCKING FINALLLYYYY....

Though I must say, for a fight that drawn out, the ending was a bit anti-climatic. But I guess it just goes to show how all that regard that the demon had in her own power was a waste compared to our Freiren-sama.

"aura; kill yourself."
"no! i can't! i remember i must go to my horns manicure treatment parlour this evening...!"

Users who are viewing this thread