Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Village of Swords

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't this mean there's an even bigger threat looming if that sword still needs to be pulled?

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting to see Stark trying to pull out the sword at least once. It doesn't matter if any of Frieren's current party is the hero or no, though, but some theories would go around this xd

Dex-chan lover
i like this chapter. Himmel wasnt the chosen one, even though he knew it, he doesnt give up. He accepted that fact and keep move on.

Aggregator gang
Sword: If you can't draw me, you are not the Hero.

Himmel: And Who Decided That?

To me it felt like the village chief is actually as immortal as frieren and the whole talk about her grandmother's will is just a cover story

Dex-chan lover
Wait, you want to say that this small brat with this small knife killed that huge demon bird? Woah
And Heiter is the usual clown. Mocks and is mocked easily, and laughs it off.
Frieren clinging to Fern is so cute!!!
And Fern obviously doesn't want Stark to carry any other woman except herself.
So...Heiter never mentioned this story because he didn't want to lie neither to tell the truth
And they weren't giving out the subjugation quests because in that case adventurers would find out that the sword is at its place and not pulled out by Himmel...wow. So interesting
Stark, lol
And nice show why Himmel is true hero. He doesn't care about being true or fake. And I was actually surprised, knowing how he is obsessed with statues and stuff, he was discouraged only for a moment.
Nice chapter, as always.

The question: why does Frieren wear earrings?

VINT64
You forget that he only cared about the statues because he wanted to leave something behind for Frieren so that it wasn't just a passing moment in her endless life. That there was proof it happened and that they existed.

Doesn't this mean there's an even bigger threat looming if that sword still needs to be pulled?
Doesn't matter, what kind of TRUE hero need a certain blade to kill demon lord. It's dilemma, if you need sword you are not true hero and if you are true hero then you don't need it either

Users who are viewing this thread