Sousou no Frieren

Shit... Why i cant stop sobbing goddamnit. Every chapter is full of ninja onion cutter

Fed-Kun's army
to sum the comment in two section

- WHY IS THIS MANGA GOT SO HIGH

vs
- It's good, I like the story building

tips for those who want to read it. If you are the guy that falls into a more Spice and Wolf or Kino no Tabi (that's the two that I can only remember now). I suggest this a go-to-read manga for you. So far they have manage to build a solid background of the main chara. However, if you are into a type of shounen, action type, full of conflict. I am afraid this manga is not for you

The key for the charming of manga rests maybe in the almost total lack of emotion; the scenes can be even harsh or cruel or strong, but all the characters act as they're going to errands or to the five-o-clock tea. It's a strange mixture of vivid emotions-actions and coldness that froze everything.

Dex-chan lover
We must spread this manga around brothers! This one is way to good to only have 750k views, come on.

Really nice manga with adventure RPG vibe and hints of slice of life
It's also quite a sad one :(( But anyways, thank you so much for the scanlations!

Also Frieren is so chill LMAO, still love her tho

Its the first manga that clearly says demon are bad, without any chance to simpathize

Users who are viewing this thread