Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, hitting center justify made this feel like a 100% better translation. Thanks dude

Dex-chan lover
ok i hate this elf, she's so god damn useless and does nothing but leech of MC without giving anything back and her big mission that she's out traveling to complete? to find a flying horse to show off to her sister, what a compelling quest that is. what's next traveling across the country to find out a cake recipe?

It's very lesser known because I only see it defined as such in medieval based video games, but "chamber" can also mean the act of defending by meeting the opponent's attack with your own. Mordhau and Mount & Blade use the term this way. On top of that, it could be alluding to chambering wind magic like a gun chambers bullets. I think "Sylph's Chamber" can make sense, but only if you know about the defensive tactic described above (since daggers can be dedicated to parrying).

Dex-chan lover
Bedroom of the Sylph sounds like a good name for a pair of magically enchanted daggers.
They kill enemies by making them laugh when hearing that name maybe.

Group Leader
maxresdefault.jpg

"Have you heard of the High Elves?"

Thanks for the chapter
and just for say : bedroom in french is " chambre " not chambire. Chambre don't exist in french

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure fresh wood doesn't make good firewood.

Also, the elf's advice to leave campfire to indicate that a place is safe is good will, but she doesn't know that MC is so ridiculously strong, beasts stay away from him (IIRC) so it's one piece of advice MC should definitely not follow.

I can't believe the fact the elf has less clothes than at the start is because she sold them (like someone guessed when responding to me in the comments of the previous chapter). This is some pretty ridiculous underwear she's wearing.

Yeah, well the translation was a bit fuzzy and the blade design didn't fit the Arabic style. In any case, Sylph Dagger is sufficient.

Not arguing with ya, Japanese authors (even in games) love to use random weapon names in their works to sound cooler.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like asking this Elf to teach you about common sense is akin to asking an anteater to teach you about astrophysics.

Dex-chan lover
The unrealistic stuff is pretty facepalming. The campfire thing is pretty true, but the other stuff....

Fresh Logs make bad firewood

"Cutting out white spots" is not something you casually do. Your knife is going to get covered in the poisonous bits if you cut poorly, and we don't know if it's something that washes off. He doesn't have soap. If the white stuff includes spores, then more could easily be sitting on top of other bits.

Users who are viewing this thread