Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Are you sure you want god's help? You said it yourself , the coincidences are suspicious.

The translations are easy to understand, looks very good to me, me gusta.

Thanks

Aggregator gang
that elf is just a annoying, if she wasnt pretty mc would ditched her long ago.

@AnimeaddictionIV Thank you for picking this up! You've done a great job and there is nothing you should apologise for. Wanting to read something you like and sharing it with others - this is what manga translation/scanlation has always been about. One doesn't need a scanlation team and fancy typesetting - all it really takes is a person's motivation to do something and a little of their free time. Again, thanks for doing this.

I got two things to note here
1: the elf and baby dragon are so in sync with each other it's scary.
2: dragonman(appearance) + elf(personality) = baby dragon?

Thanks for the translation man. Don't listen to the haters, there are always people complaining about TLs in the comments even when they are perfectly fine but they never do anything themselves. Beggars can't be choosers. Same with people who feel the need to leave a comment to tell the world they're "dropping" a manga, as if the world cared.

Group Leader
@AnimeaddictionIV Dude you did some awesome work. Releasing 4 chapters in just two days? That's crazy. What hasn't been done for past 7 months you did that in just 2 days. Thumbs up for that 👍.

Contributor
Now that's a motley crew.

Yep, you can tell he's going to have LOTS of fun coming.

Thanks for the translations, they are good (i'm not a native english speaker so, take my compliments for what they're worth), so no complains on my side about your work, on the contrary, keep on :)

Users who are viewing this thread