SSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
Groups probably exists just to bait people into hating them or some drama since translating random chapters does nothing but confuse readers if they read it or simply bait them into thinking more chapters were released only to be disappointed that its these people, above banner shows readers coming to complain but the beggar on the street has the right to complain if some rich jerk shatters a bottle of wine over their head saying “ It’s for free”

I feel sorry for someone as sad as you lol, hope you find a better way to spend your time. Good thing there's a block feature for idiots like you!

Now that the anime made the manga get some more traction you pieces of human waste decided to mess with the current translators and even failed at that with the poor troll attempt, good job on setting a new low, thank God for the new block feature and go and step on some Legos.

I'd be mortified if I brought shit as low as you to this world.

Double-page supporter
You are a sad pathetic little man if this is the only thing that can give your life joy or meaning.

Good god you could at least try drinking till you get wasted if you're this starved for entertainment. At least then you'd be making a positive contribution to society (helping the economy by spending money and also creating more demand for Alcoholics Anonymous volunteers) instead of wasting time trying to get a rise out of people on the internet

Ah, the new block feature works nicely.

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
Where are the mods comment banning these guys calling SSSSS "retards", "garbage", "shithead". I Don't like SSSSS either but c'mon guys, stop being petty.

omfg, the pic showed exactly what I thought lmao. But yeah, why did they do that? It says "no one is forcing you to read it" but... uh, you took up a manga from groups would like to translate for us and you are not even translating it in the right order. You all are preventing us from reading it and other groups for translating it. It doesn't even seem like you all are translating it for us lol, what is the point of skipping chapters and translating it?? This is stupid? Idk how to explain how stupid it is because this makes no sense, how--bruh. You all are literally wasting your time, what is the point of translating it if you don't translate it in the right order??? How the world-- what are you guys translating it for lmao. You legit just said "no one is forcing you to read it," so it wasn't for us because real translators would not do this. I don't undrstaaaand this is too funny, could you all at least explain why?

Supporter
So much salt in these comments god damn keep up the good work bro.
Coming out as an SSSSS' ally is worse than coming out as a gay nowadays lol
I'd say it's even worse than coming out as a trump supporter if you do prepare for a lynching by
salty leftist in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread