Staff Observation Thread

Double-page supporter
โ€œ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญโ€
โ€• ThePaulBunyanTrophy

they were technically 'his', and he could decide whether or not they stayed up?
Not exactly - it was a joined project with Banchou (from what it looks like based on credits, I might be entirely wrong). But he chose to respect Paul's will.

Double-page supporter
Coffesday actually acts like a dev. This is so beautiful.

"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต."​
โ€• David Attenborough

Dex-chan lover
Subject [T] was spotted in a suggestions thread giving a reasonable not-quite-rejection of a requested addition.
In-depth responses like this one aren't valuable merely because they come from staffโ€”nay, their true value lies in how scarce they are.

Dex-chan lover
Day XXX:

Nothing worth noting,
mods are being elusive.
Need to up my game.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, that monster,
last seen asking for lolis...
Some bastards fed him.

Dex-chan lover
Code:
[b]RED ALERT[/b]
MODS SPOTTED IN FORUMS 3, 8, AND 10.

STAY WHERE YOU ARE. DO NOT ENGAGE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Double-page supporter
September 24, 2020
5I0qXyo.jpg
Out of the blue and totally not because of my previous report, the unknown individual who has the access to Zephyrus' account wrote a slightly depressing comment on the suggestions forum.
Our NovelDex dreams are dead, everyone. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Contributor
Subject [K] was observed mimicking human emotions; specifically sadness and empathy.
Because Subject [K] and Subject [P] were previously classified under the same genus, p.relationus; it was incorrectly assumed that such displays were simply infeasible for them.
However, with Subject [P]'s metamorphosis into t.developus, we now know Subject [P] was simply an outlier whose influence on Subject [K] suppressed such events from being regularly shown.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Broke: Reading these reports to make fun of the staff
Woke: Reading these reports to find interesting mangos.

Users who are viewing this thread