Star Martial God Technique

I hate you guys.. why you guys have to be so good.. im reading this straight 18 hr.. all the chapters in one go... Already rechrge 6 gb of extra data...

its me or you guys are mad cuz a guy ...
was raped... dont see the same people talk when a girl's raped?? weird huh?

@firefox1234 Mad snail dropped it becase he can't seem to be able to finish stuff.

@aagcnet I find your comment to be quite pig headed. I'm pretty sure it wasn't about a guy being raped but more about rape being present period.

Sometimes i wish he could go to one place where atleast one isnt a bullie for the same reason everybody else is here, sigh~

So much needless exposition, fucking hell. I'm all for cool villains and whatnot, but holy moly, they've spent more chapters talking about this than they have actually progressing the story.

i mean i thought it was decent up til about chapter 350~, where the mc gets raped and goes: i still like her tho teehee~. I mean i kinda understand til that point but seriously man they just raped you

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

man i rly liked this one till 250-300 chapters, but somehow the story is kinda lost, everything is getting too big too fast?

Group Leader
What the fuck? Could someone explain to me what the fuck is happening?

It sounds like TianYin Martial Goddess is an
incel ... seems like the only reason she’s killing him

Can someone tellme why is yaoyun so important to the MC? Maybe is because is a long time since I read this but I dont give a f about her

Dex-chan lover
The comments are full of incels. Terms like "beta MC" are fucking stupid, and using them only prove that the only beta is you.

All of this for a piece of meat. The story would be alot better if the mc wasn't a simp

It feels like it starts going off the rails with the Youlan arc. Up till then most of the antagonists, even the stupid ones, had actual goals. But the leader of the Youlan palace is punishing a rape victim for being raped just because she can. It's not just annoying to read it feels out of place with the story up till then. It cant even be excused as progressing the plot, he was already going into the tower. It's also clear the rapist will face no recrimination from either her victim or his other love interests. These webnovels handle sexual violence with all the tact and grace of someone falling face first into a pile of shit.

rating of a hater that read up to 281

Its trash, horrible pacing, idealist MC who considers none of the consequences for the people under him and makes a ton of idealistic naive decisions but surprise surprise I am the fucking MC bitches and the plot will protect me. Edgy character who is prolly the best part apart from him being too attached to the MC and an MC giving others tons of really fucking rare and precious treasures oh and the thing that made him special? the stone steele thingie? now there is a kid with an edgy version of it and is prolly going to be so devoted to the mc if the mc told him to present his ass he'd come pre enema'd and lubed.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't end the same way as the Novel (Ch335 is the final Chapter in the Novel).
Because many plot holes and issue weren't solved at all, and the ending was just rushed as if the Author decided to end it somehow (which i think Author is famous for), plus the end was just so vague with no clear results, except the most obvious one.

Though the chance is low, but i wish the Author decides to write a Sequel just to solve and clear out all those loose ends and plot holes.

@Zeldis up to chapter 281 is the MC together with any of the main heroines? im just looking for something with action-romance in it, im all out of mangas to read. i dont mind the shitty pace or anything, just need something to kill some time.

Users who are viewing this thread