Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, they used “Humans” instead of “Humanity”, like the official publication had to, to avoid a copyright lawsuit. Nice.

Also, let’s play a game. Everyone say what colors you use, and try to guess what type of deck other people use. I like Blue/Black.

Dex-chan lover
I personally like using Black/Red.

After all, why get your own hands dirty when you can wither your opponent away with other methods?

i enjoy using the red/blue

i personally think that his lose in the manga by the way was completely understandable and i do not judge him as mono white is the most pholgistinator pyro build ever

Fed-Kun's army
I used to play Red, White, and Artifact, before those ████heads at Wizards of the Cucked changed the rules to break my combos. I figure if I determine a combo that lets me gain infinite health and deal infinite damage to infinite targets, as well as counter Mirror Universe, I should be able to do as I please outside of tournament games.

Fed-Kun's army
seems to be missing a last page:

FA_MTG_00_68.png

^that's from fallen angels

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure if its real and they married, they already have toddler(s) now

dont mind me, im just comment plebian stuff

Monoblack without Terror, drain a lot of lifes with sorcery damage. I am from an era before the artifacts of Mirrodin.

Dex-chan lover
The humble RUG of Honest Creatures over here.

The real question is: Who's the degenerate who runs land destruction?

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster I honestly use whatever can cause the greatest amount of anguish and pain on my opponent, be it a quick death or slow draining until nothing remains.

Dex-chan lover
Only sparingly observed MTG games from the side back in the day. So the appendices really help out, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is my childhood summarized.

I played Mono Red with emphasis on Haste, Burn, and ending games fast. :D

Users who are viewing this thread