Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
Sad that Vol 12 will be the last volume, which means we only have about 7 chapters left.
I don't see anything tho??? Or it's only exclusive in japan such as interviews
twitter-post-v0-djsqwck64gdb1.png

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but her stretching on the painting page is cute.

Parents are greeting.
"Let's head elsewhere."
I feel that.

I think the reactions are cute, especially the reversal, but the premise is kinda dumb, different culture or not. Not that there aren't any Western cultural ideas that I find dumber.
Oh good you added the last part. I was gonna say we would shatter our glasshouses if we started nitpicking other cultures for things that are ultimately harmless.

Dex-chan lover
Dude isn’t making it to the end of the manga. He’s gonna die of a heart attack anyway chapter now

they are always so cute and I'm always so happy to see them together. Thank you very much for the translation! I hope to read more from you

Dex-chan lover
Sadly it’s true. I bought the e-book of Vol 11 and the last page says that Vol 12 (Fin) will be published in 2024 Spring.
Then i hope they get us atleast some kiss scene or something I'm not gonna accept it if we get something like kubo san ending
manrjg7jvgdb1.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sadly it’s true. I bought the e-book of Vol 11 and the last page says that Vol 12 (Fin) will be published in 2024 Spring.
wow. i guess the anime was in the works for awhile. it's kinda strange when a series is about to end when the anime just came out which will boost manga sales.

Dex-chan lover
Then i hope they get us atleast some kiss scene or something I'm not gonna accept it if we get something like kubo san ending
Tbf , Kubo San never had a post dating arc like this one , it just ended abruptly right after the confession

Dex-chan lover
Gonna cry with my toxic traits coz I'll never be emotionally emotionally intelligent as them

Users who are viewing this thread