Super Ball Girls - Ch. 27 - Saranghaeyo - Sara

Contributor
Why not just advertise that you want to get kissed in order to breed more of yourself

Dex-chan lover
Why not just advertise that you want to get kissed in order to breed more of yourself
She's avoiding attention. Especially since her kind is now a known dangerous entity by the government. Plus she doesn't have much real world knowledge. If she did, all she has to do is join the seediest cabaret that charges 500yen per john even for an hour and she'll have an army.

Man I wish it didn't happen but the smart one had to escape for two different kinds of plot. Also wish shiro translations worked on futari switch because it seems like wet t shirt work together with them and the releases are so slow from the other group 😭

Dex-chan lover
this chapter reminds me of this
e2b6b3659ba5c6149de271ae0bb747e1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder if its Male DNA or Hormones they are looking for?
If its DNA them sperm would be much more effective from both standpoints.
Although I am assuming that will be a subplot later on in the series, where one of them takes a guys seed
And makes a 1000 new super ball girls.

Thanks everyone at Shiro TranslationWet T-shirt Contest Scans for the translation

This next arc looks to be fun with quite a few players, will be interesting to see them interact. Hoping for a Cherry chapter soon.

Poor guy, didnt deserve it. Also you cant be serious with "8th attempt: Forced kisses dont seem to excite them". The chance that not a single one would like that is so low.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder if its Male DNA or Hormones they are looking for?
If its DNA them sperm would be much more effective from both standpoints.
Although I am assuming that will be a subplot later on in the series, where one of them takes a guys seed
And makes a 1000 new super ball girls.

Thanks everyone at Shiro TranslationWet T-shirt Contest Scans for the translation
I wonder what would happen if a male have segs with her instead of kissing. We had plenty of segs scenes from author's previous work, Im hoping to see this one soon :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Did she kill that woman just to steal her clothes? She is a complete psycho I'm so disappointing on Cherry for siding with this crazy bitch

Users who are viewing this thread