Survive Romance - Ch. 6 - I’ll Definitely Find You!

wait dude is this yuri?? heck yea.. rly love the artstyle and story, and i have a personal like of yuri, this manhwa could turn out to be one of my favs. thx for the translations!

i'm so happy for her. there was a moment where i thought she'd just go back to butting heads against fate, but she's got hope! she's got a goal unrelated to jeha!

Group Leader
@uwunnie Stupid? I don't really think Chaerin's stupid😅It's just that the world she's in won't let her do things that you'll think of doing with common sense. She tried staying home, she tried making contact with the infected kids on the bus by getting on that bus, she tried telling Jeha about her experiences, and a lot more. Just because she failed a lot of times doesn't necessarily mean she's "stupid".

Aggregator gang
Extra A is definitely a girl

Thank you for the translation!

I was speculating that she sees blank people because she doesnt care about them. Since she started to care about that one person (that seams to be a girl) it started to show herself to her. thats so cool and it means we may see some new faces up ahead perhaps. although I prefer male x female romances, if this is an yuri Im taking it anyway. Also, such a brutal way to die, I was like 😯

It would've been nice if this manhwa has a movie adaptation
It's gonna be train to busan part 3

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that looked like a girl

as a yuri danshi I am rooting for a girl

But honestly though I don't really care who is it, extra X, thanks for saving our MC!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn the extra's death makes me hella sad :(( They were super sweet and I legit wanted to cry when they were killed ;-;;

Fed-Kun's army
fuck yes ch 6 lets goooooooo

WE FINALLY SEE A FLASH OF SOMEONE <3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW my fucking feelings thats so beautiful -- discovering what life is together ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

@zokoi19 Im hundred percent sure its a girl. MC class is divided by gender, so all her classmates are girls

Users who are viewing this thread