Survive Romance - Ch. 6 - I’ll Definitely Find You!

do ppl think the extra is a man? I thought she was a woman bc of the way the killer said bitches

Can't read Korean for the life of me, but based on the translation, I would say the extra is a girl. First clue is the extra saying that our MC only pays attention to guys, second clue is the guy with the bat calling them both b*tches. Also the extra looks like they have longer hair, in a ponytail or something. Of course that doesn't actually say anything about gender.

Semi-relevant rant, don't read it unless for fun:
Anyway, sometimes I regret reading comments because it seems like reading comprehension is low. (Not this series) but often times people will ask questions or make statements that are contradictory to what was literally written out in the chapter they just "read". Come on, guys (non native English speakers are not included in this).

Protip: listen to the music included with this chapter. It sets the mood very, very well, I highly recommend it. Next chapter's music choice is amazing as well. I adore this series, thank you very much SSUS for introducing this to us.

@sqrt9

I'm also pretty sure its a woman.
The Killers said "bitches" and the Extra said "I did hear rumors that you only cared about the guys", which would imply of course that the extra is not a guy.

Also what we did see of "her" made it look like she had a ponytail.

Dex-chan lover
If this is the initial stage and she has already went through it +400 times by the time we reach half the story she will be insane.
Subaru who? Lmao

omg i'm so curious what will happen next but i dont find the manhwa raw except from naver site 😩

Double-page supporter
Chills for this chapter. The song really fits and adds to the mood.

She's kind of such a stupid bitch I almost dropped this series at the midway point of this chapter but if it improves from here on the upswing I have hopes.

It's really worth reading with accompanied music on naver!! you can open up the raws in another tab and read the chapter with the music in the backgroun

Double-page supporter
Yuri route lets go

wait why do you guys think she's a guy?

I'm pretty sure the extra is a girl, seeing as during the conversation they said MC is known for only paying attention to the guys, if extra was a guy I don't think they'll say that. That and because of the long hair, seeing as the novel in the manwha takes place in modern Korea, it's unlikely guys would have long hair. I mean I'm down for a yuri route, but I'm also down for a route where it's the MC slowly making friends rather than romance.

@uwunnie

Why exactly is she stupid?

She tried basically everything she possibly could on her own and all it did was get her killed over 400 times in a row.

That she's not already completely insane at this point is a miracle.

I wonder how much force one has to put, in order to send a head rolling with a baseball bat? It was unfortunate, but it is what it is. Thank you for translating this chapter, I will be looking forward to future ones!

@Bloop1234 True, I was wondering that too. That new character's head was too fragile for it to just fall like that. I assume the skulls in this manhwa are made of glasses instead of bones.

I saw some comments talking about how this new character could be the new ML but this chapter pretty much confirms that they're a female. Who knows this could be going towards the yuri route 😜

Is it safe to say that Jeha at this point is useless? Or will he break free from his "role"?

Thank you so much SSUS! I enjoyed today's update very much! Aja!

Users who are viewing this thread