Surviving as a Maid

honestly the king and the concubine can just die. and that's on what? that's on period.
please let the kind and wise queen just rule over the country on her own.

Ok how can 2 people with dominant traits ( Black hair ) can have a blonde hair son well if they are both heterozygous dominant (Lets say B for black a dominant trait and b for blonde a recessive trait if ur using Mendels principle in genetics so Bb) and cross their genes to Bbx Bb it would be 1/4 for the recessive trait to appear so there is a lower chance for that to happen and if both parents are homozygous dominant or if one of the parent is homozygous dominant it will still be black hair (the offspring after crossing) so I think the mother did it with a blondie one ( The king's mistress I assume) for that thing to happen( Blonde haired son) applying Mendels Principle in Genetics Law of Dominance.
Also from what I see in the raws Ash(MC) will end up with the Red Haired Knight I guess but according to the spoilers the Ml was not yet appearing and its not the red haired knight

Group Leader
@EG0611 Jormungand is a manga. One of the groups is mainly manhwa, the other is solely manhwa, and both almost exclusively do villainess stories. There's also the case scanlation groups nitpick about the raw quality a lot, most refuse to use ones floating on net. If you wanna send me link to raws I can prolly give you a summary, but Jormungand feels like it's gonna be a hell lotta work to TL rn... Or you could try pitching it to groups that do similar stuff.

Well, aren't this so screwed up from the beginning?

The bl novel in this manhwa's story is one of the trope that disgust me LMAO

Stay strong Ash!

Double-page supporter
@Kishiko_Hoshi This one??
https://mangadex.org/title/43484/i-m-an-opportunistic-princess-in-charge-of-solving-things

This manhwa has similar vibes and premise as Empty Shelled Duchess except this one the MC is transported into a mob

The Prince looks as if he’s the lover’s son. Was the king too obsessed with him to the point he let the Queen bear the lover’s son instead? Well, there is a movie anyway, Korean one.

The male lead is the duke

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

From what I read from the korean spoilers:
The male lead
is the duke. And I think he actually appeared randomly? There was not a lot of lead up towards him and the MC becoming a couple.
The queen
becomes good friends with the MC but dies of sickness in the end
And the queen's child
As everyone guess, the child was actually a result between the concubine and the queen beacuse the king and concubine wanted a child that looked like the concubine
All are major spoilers so don't read is you don't want to find out. The korean TL is also limited so some things may actually be wrong.

Ugh I hate these kind of characters. Having a main love is fine but to have a side chick but not love her. Especially when its bl and u know they will never show love to the side chick. It just breaks my heart😭

Users who are viewing this thread