Suspected Bot Voting on manga on 1 stars rating

Aggregator gang
I just noticed and lot of others users also that this manga.

https://mangadex.org/title/59453/tensei-saki-ga-zannen-ouji-datta-ken-ima-wa-fukkin-1-kai-mo-dekinai-kedo-yasete-isekai-sukuimasu

Has an unnatural amount of 1 star rating despite only having 1 full chapter plus half second chapter. The story is similar to pig duke where MC reincarnates into another world by the will of a goddess after he saves a girl during a plane crash, been the girl the only one to survive. He reincarnates a a super fat teen that is the dissapoining prince of a kingdom... THATs basically the whole thing we know after reading the first few chapter, and suddenly, from a month ago over 40 1 star ratings started to appear.
This is plain rating manipulation for some reason and i believe it needs to be investigated, since if they can do it with this manga, they can do it with all others, destroying completely the real rankings.

the flipside to your suspected bots because of the 1' would be the 10's, almost the same number. It happens.

It's not that uncommon for a manga to get a bunch of ratings on the first chapter. Not saying it is right or wrong, just that it does happen. Often it's not uncommon for it to be a lot of ones, even more so when it is an isekai. Oddly enough a bunch of people seem to hate isekai like this but seem to force themselves to read it. Must be masochists.

I don't rate but if I did, and I'm a huge isekai trash fan, there is no way I could rate this as a 10 or any where near that right, probably under a 5. The first chapter didn't really leave much of a good impression on me. Even with two chapters I still feel like I know less and care less about the story than other isekai with only one chapter. The writing didn't get me hooked in to the character even a little at this point. Many other isekai at least get me interested in the character a least a little right off the bat. The pacing seems off, the part with the dragon for an isekai seems unbelievable and the art for me is so so at best. I'll give it a couple of more chapters beyond the two at current but so far it is one that doesn't even stick in my mind. The only parts I'm interested in so far are, did the little girl survive, seeing what the sister and parents do and the basic concept of the story.

@schlo
how dare you say we are masochists
giphy.gif

say more

Fed-Kun's army
40? If it's ten times that number then maybe I could believe it.

I guess there are a lot of readers that vote without nuance.
It's either bad or good, 1 or 10.

But I wonder why anyone would even want to drop the ratings of some isekai via bots. Seems pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread