Suterare Elf-san wa Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyokute Kawaii! - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, some idiotic prophesy about a dark elf destroying them. A self fulfilling prophesy trope.

Dex-chan lover
Author ingested too many coca leaves or never interacted with another human being
maybe the author made a somewhat complex character that differs from themselves and has some negative personality traits that they may or may not try to fix as they affect their relationships with others throughout the story...
kappa

Fed-Kun's army
I know some isekai like to have MC start as a baby but this is just dumb. Literally went from womb to being thrown off a cliff to armed with a spear.

Fed-Kun's army
From the various mangas i've read so far, dark elves tend to be pictured quite a bit different.
In western fantasy, dark elves are dark-skinned, monstrous-looking with claws and fangs, evil, sadistic, violent, and promiscuous.
Dark elves in manga tend to be fair-skinned, gorgeous, not evil, treated as bad luck, frequently persecuted and enslaved, and also pure and maidenly.
Love your profile picture <3

Fed-Kun's army
pace felt all over the place but I'll try to give it some chance, I'm curious cuz the cover art looks nice

Dex-chan lover
maybe the author made a somewhat complex character that differs from themselves and has some negative personality traits that they may or may not try to fix as they affect their relationships with others throughout the story...
kappa
well it's not about that at all, writting character with sort of trauma,negativity, and progression are fine and all but he's trying to connect one trauma to the other. the huge one on top of that
because the author are impatient and can't actually write how human actually behave or their relationship.
that's why there's only 2 posibilities, either he's on acid trip or never interacted with human being before

Supporter
SS tier bottle and wand that can survive falling 9999 meters without breaking

I know some isekai like to have MC start as a baby but this is just dumb. Literally went from womb to being thrown off a cliff to armed with a spear.
She also levels up to 10 by fighting goblins and thus becomes a teenager in ch 1.2. It also seems to say she's a high elf instead of a dark elf, so I dunno what's up with that. Oh, and it's a wand, not a spear.

It's definitely silly, but if it's entertaining, I don't really care.

Aggregator gang
Reads like we just skipped the introduction and went straight to the isekai part. Lame.

Users who are viewing this thread