Sweat and Soap

Dex-chan lover
this ended on january 7th 2021 with chapter 97 as the last one

@bastek66 it actually ended already with 97, but yeah, last volume 11

Hyperhydrosis is not a fun thing and I can atest to that. But if you're like me then I highly recommend Absolut Torr which works wonders.

Won't ever read this since someone actually fetisishes this so it gets 1/10.

if you can ignore the fact that on chapter 1 the ML acts like a rapist and FL acts like a stockholm syndrome victim then it's a nice and wholesome romance from that point on

how do I say it, the pace feels realistic even for western standards, how they act for their age, the side characters, their growth and everything feels like the author has a lot of experience. definitely recommending this cute mature read!

I like everything bout this series except for the starting (guy just force her and stuff). anyone got recommendation similar to this?

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed, how many chapters this manga already have and how far behind we are. Wow, it's so great to know, that there are a lot more fluff further 😬

That volume 9 cover looks good... some drama it seems. I can’t wait to read it

d0v

This is a series that could actually use the smut tag that isn't full of borderline rapey psychological manipulation. This couple is great.

d0v

Chapters 11-26 are missing because this is officially licensed, but I can't find anywhere to buy it in print in English.

To anybody who can speak/read japanese, PLEASE translate the remaining chapters. The translated chapters are coming once a month and it will take forever to catch up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE translate.

When is the next chapter going to come out? It's been 18 days since the last. Is it going to be a single chapter every month now? At this rate, it'll take the series 4+ yrs to finish!!

Users who are viewing this thread