Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Looking to Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
i don't even know how this beta thing got started

i assume it's furries, since it's a hilariously warped misunderstanding of what actual social hierarchy looks like

but setting that aside, try thinking about the logical next step of any of these things would be if he were an 'alpha' (lol)

people would start turning against him, he'd most likely get chased out or wind up like the last greysior (dead)

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

MARRIED WOMAN???? WHO??????????

are you for reals?? do you even read this manga???

you can relax he aint gonna fuck that waifu MC is a wet noodle, a fucking sculptured Japanese beta self cucking male.... he will die a virgin probably.

in these types of manga within the 5~10 chapters if the MC aint slaying pussy, he prob die a beta.

Dex-chan lover
Its all a misunderstanding on her part. In the world when a Male want the woman clean before entering a males room usually means he want her to do night duty whatnot

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE

THIS FUCKING BETA MALE MC WILL FUCK ANY PUSSY. You gotta source what you know or ima calling it bullshit :)

Supporter
@Harry_Dong I see innuendos in the cookies ingredients, I know perfectly what you refer to 🙃. But theirs is not an oversexualized culture, or so I would like to think, there is where I stand my point. On the other hand is also true that if they are over sensitive with this female-male sharing a room late in the night situation, the situation was unavoidable *shrug*

Banned
YO GUYS I HEARD YOU ALL TALK ABOUT BETA AND ALPHA HOW ABOUT YOU TRY THIS GAMES BETA

BIT.LY/IMB374SucnnyD1ckL1l374rd

Contributor
@kronix

MARRIED WOMAN???? WHO??????????

are you for reals?? do you even read this manga???

Do YOU read this manga ? or just look at pictures ?
Zirconia, This (not)nice MILF here is Nelson (the 1st in command of this region) wife, introduced in chapter 10.

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I'm happy Zirconia misunderstood and is now broken up about her own assumptions? She's been in the back scheming with her daughter this whole time and this is what she gets, to look like a fool. Same with black haired knight. Stop scheming and trying to take advantage of MC

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun

There are no cultural difference in inviting someones wife to your bedroom at night lmao. I'm well aware of the misunderstanding and the cultural differences. The point wasn't about his position(just that he should be more self-aware in that aspect). It's that he is an adult who should be aware of the implications of his words and actions.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
i don't even know how this beta thing got started

They aren't even using "beta" right.

In psychology a beta is a potential alpha who is looking for an opportunity to become the boss. Think of all the middle manager "yes" men, swarming around the (alpha) CEO looking to either stab him in the back or become his successor. Most betas never succeed in becoming alphas, but that doesn't mean they're losers either.

What most of the kiddies here mean by "beta" are Gammas or Omegas.

Gammas are often unsuccessful with women, and usually totally invisible to them. Gammas are the men who obsess over individual women for extended periods of time and supply the ranks of stalkers and jealous ex-boyfriends.
However, they are sexual rejects, not social rejects. Their presence usually blends in with the rest of the room. People like them just fine, but there is nothing particularly memorable or remarkable about them.

Omegas are truly unfortunate. the social losers who are creepy, sometimes damaged, often clueless, and always undesirable. They're not at the party. It would never have crossed anyone's mind to invite them in the first place. Omegas are either totally indifferent to women or hate them with a borderline homicidal fury.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

you are right I should apologize to you. I barely read the text bubbles and I just realize who that girl was (to me she looks like the FMC even tho the FMC is back home trying to make steel or some shit)

sorry bud u are correct. My b

also, now that I know who she is I am 110% sure he aint gonna fuck.... or maybe the wife wants the god dick? u never know ;)

@Northern

if you wanna be 100% correct on the topic, alpha betas omegas gammas have absolutely nothing related to species outside the Canis lupus (wolves) in studies...

But, that doesn't mean we as people can't use the terms to describe specific characteristics of individuals. For example, if I say beta you know EXACTLY what I am describing... if I say alpha you also know what I am describing.

I am describing a loser that gets nothing, and a winner that gets everything it wants (this is the most basic I can give for examples).

you me we all know most japanese male main characters tend to be in the "beta" classification of fucking wet noodle losers that cuck themselves out of having actual relationships with females that desire them. Come on bruh

I literally LOL'd at her crying! Like you see how this man is does he seem like the type to bring women into his bed chambers, hell a married women at that, to start doing the dang thing? LOL i cant wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread