Tales of Demons and Gods

@BlankDevil He didnt even translate this chapter, he merelly copied ReadManhuaToday's translation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpLuGN5v4z4 , So not only did he snipe hatigarm, he straight up stole another groups translation as well

@Astraea As I said before, I used their translation as base, added sfx, fixed some small stuff and edited it myself, which is under rule 2.3.2
Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.

Hey asshole no group translator.
You piece of copycat. Can't you just shut your ass and let the original translator to work.
Copying and reposting the original translator content don't you feel ashamed...!
Disgusting fellow..!

Just found out there is an anime of this, any idea where to see it?

edit: nvm found it.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Rokuro
It appears that this sort of posting is a pattern for you. Please take a couple days off from posting to consider how you can criticize a group or work without resorting to personal attacks.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Korpi93 I see what are you talking about. Though those face animation are creepy 😂 but some scenes are quite well done. 😉

Contributor
@DimaManga Do not worry, I'm a novel reader and I do not even know what's going on, neither Manhwa nor Wuxia.

And we're years far from the Wuxia which I have to say became very boring, typical of Mad Snail he work on so many works that he lose focus in the quality :S

Cya guys xD

Instead of drawing one page of unrelated fan art in every chapter, artist could already make + 20 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
1 / 10 .

*-1 for the sub-par art
*-1 for the overly generic power fantasy nature of the story
*-3 because every single character exists for no reason except to suck the MC's dick. If they aren't introduced at that level when we first see them, they rapidly undergo reverse character development until they hit rock bottom. If they aren't doing it as friends, they are doing it as temporary enemies until the MC decides to have his way with them.
*-4 because the MC is absolutely and thoroughly a Marty Stu in one of the most infuriating ways possible. Almost everything he does is a perfect match for what D&D would call neutral evil, yet the author is constantly trying to present him as neutral good. He manipulates people he claims to care about/respect with some really insidious gas-lighting and manipulation, his attempts to woo his "love" interest are highly reminiscent of an abusive boyfriend trying to isolate and stockholm "his girl", and he works very hard to make sure that people not only owe him debts, but that they feel obligated to do his bidding.

Group Leader
1 / 10 .

*-1 for the sub-par art
*-1 for the overly generic power fantasy nature of the story
*-3 because every single character exists for no reason except to suck the MC's dick. If they aren't introduced at that level when we first see them, they rapidly undergo reverse character development until they hit rock bottom. If they aren't doing it as friends, they are doing it as temporary enemies until the MC decides to have his way with them.
*-4 because the MC is absolutely and thoroughly a Marty Stu in one of the most infuriating ways possible. Almost everything he does is a perfect match for what D&D would call neutral evil, yet the author is constantly trying to present him as neutral good. He manipulates people he claims to care about/respect with some really insidious gas-lighting and manipulation, his attempts to woo his "love" interest are highly reminiscent of an abusive boyfriend trying to isolate and stockholm "his girl", and he works very hard to make sure that people not only owe him debts, but that they feel obligated to do his bidding.

*+100 for the time travel bullshit
*+200 the fact that you even spent time to shit on a power fantasy manga

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki If you're going to trash talk, get a spine and inform me of your contempt like a halfway functional adult instead of hoping to sneak it under the radar like a dishonest child. Or a third-rate politician. Y'know, like I did just now.

Credit to the anon who let me know.

Group Leader
If you're going to trash talk, get a spine and inform me of your contempt like a halfway functional adult instead of hoping to sneak it under the radar like a dishonest child. Or a third-rate politician. Y'know, like I did just now.
I quoted you, that's enough lmao. Some people don't like people tagging them.

Or a third-rate politician.
So all politicians.

like a halfway functional adult
Why should I act halfway when I'm already full? Seems kind of illogical on your part.

Users who are viewing this thread