Tales of Demons and Gods

Just spent the last two or three days reading this from ch 1. Had to go to other sites to read some of it.
The main protag does not seem to actually have to try for anything at all. Shit just slides into his lap on a platter. Not one of his plans gets interrupted or waylaid or anything. He feels cheap as hell. Not even in the fun way like OPM. And even OPM knows that Saitama is the clean up crew after having a wide and interesting cast fight the latest big bad first.
This guy is one of the Mary Sue-est douche canoes I've ever read about.
That said, it does have a few funny moments. The girls are attractive and the story is JUST, just barely engaging enough that it's got me to read entirely.
It's like a crappy show you start watching but can't stop because you've already invested time into it, might as well see where it goes and what happens.

Till now, thought this was a pretty boring series, but invested time in it, but chapter 311 looks like it's going to finally be the start of a solid manga.

is it time to finally notice that he's a girl or will he remember the other waifu now that she's not there ?

Versione italiana tremendamente indietro. Il manga è bellissimo ma lo leggo su altre piattaforme.

Hopefully, this manhua doesn't go chaotic like Star Martial God Technique. Its pacing has been very rushed recently.

Double-page supporter
@shutooo Star Martial God Technique is probably feeling rushed since the novel it's based on was more or less rushed as well towards the end before it went on hiatus and then dropped.

Pretty average in my opnion but hey its just my opnion and I personally dont like the harem aspect of it

Who is Ying Yueru? I read a decent chunk of the web novels but don't recall her. New character?

Double-page supporter
@shutooo currently the manhua for SMGT is in what will be the final arc
its an open ending
but Mad Snail put it on hiatus before he decided to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread