Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Sibling's Invasion...?!

Double-page supporter
...I guess a fellow girl can tell if they wear a bra or not.

I, for one, rarely look at irl girl so I don't know anything about it.
i GET HARD WHEN I SENSE A GIRL WITH NO BRA. WE.ARE.DIFFERENT..... IM BUILT DIFF

Group Leader
Has this been dropped? Just curious
It's got an official English release on K-manga app. The chapters are available on other manga sites, but if you want to read the manga legally and support the series/author, consider reading it on the K MANGA app (US Only or use VPN).

Dex-chan lover
O
It's got an official English release on K-manga app. The chapters are available on other manga sites, but if you want to read the manga legally and support the series/author, consider reading it on the K MANGA app (US Only or use VPN).
Ohhh this also got hit with the K-manga bs... welp...

On a related note, anyone still huffing copium that they'll actually make K-manga available outside US like they promised?

Fed-Kun's army
"It was just yesterday! How did the news spread so fast?"

Small towns, brother. Half the town knows stuff about you before you do.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this site was able to keep up with the released chapters, but then agian it makes sense that they are putting quality of the site over speed of release. All the other sites tend to have malicious popups, ads, or redirects. Currently this series seems to be translated at least to chapter 45.
I guess I would also just like it if I could hide series from my search, since whenever I search for something new I have to sift through all the series I am reading... I am reading hundreds of manga, and I am up to date on all of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did the "no bra" chapter disappear? It was up for like an hour, now it's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread