Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 13 Ch. 53 - The Spirit Turtle's Familiar (Human Form)

Seriously I love Ost but damn she dies quick, and almost pointlessly considering Raisha beats Kyo

Dex-chan lover
@Dfang Because my knowledge comes from the web novel(forgot to note that in my previous comment), this could be a bit off, but
To kill the spirit turtle, you have to both destroy its head and its heart, as they are basically familiar cores for the Spirit Turtle. Without its head, it is basically stunned for some time, but it eventually regenerates. Same situation if you kill the heart only.
She is a proper familiar of the spirit turtle. Even though I called the other things familiars, they are more like zombies loyal to a summoner rather than a familiar. She has her own will that is somewhat independent of the Spirit Turtle. You can kill her, but it won't affect the turtle.

Dex-chan lover
I love when chapters are named after the thing that's supposed to be a reveal on the last page.

i'm reading both of it's light novel and web novel and yeah, this is from the light novel version.

jak

Contributor
Neat. They introduced the concept of the Seven Star Heroes. I wonder if it will follow the WN or LN in terms of who gets what weapon.

Dex-chan lover
@Dfang There is a button for making a spoiler. It is the eye that is crossed out.

Based on what I found from other comments and forums, the spirit turtle has been subverted from her control, in a sense. The energy it is collecting from killing people is being used by someone else. She wants Naofumi to kill her so this person is not able to use her anymore. Originally, the spirit turtle was designed as an extreme last-resort plan to effectively stop the waves. It would collect enough energy from killing people, then actively stop the timer so another wave doesn't happen.

So as I`m gathering, the story behind the waves is this... Uhumm...
There are 2 worlds... Middle Ages and Japanese... They both get waves of monsters from another dimension, but only one at a time. So if one world has a wave open the other doesn't.
Medieval world fights the waves, but Japan world figures out the condition and chooses to makes the waves stay at the other world.
"if it's happening to you then it's not happening to me".
They heroes travel to the world stop, or kill, anything that could stop the waves.

Something like that?

Double-page supporter
@Firestalker38

nope.

waves are
Waves are multiple, at least 2, worlds clashing and merging into one, and for the most part they tend to not be able to survive the merging and collapse under their own weight, this is not the first time nor will it be the last. There are multiple worlds that all clash with each other and potentially merge, this is also how a world will potentially have multiple kind of heroes later. they area also a connection between 2 worlds, one can go from one to another through the rift of the wave. There is more of a reason for the waves then them simply being there but saying more would potentially spoil too much.

waves are also not one worldwide but rather many localize, i think they do mentioned q being global. but mostly they tend to be localize.

Double-page supporter
i think the "7" stands for the amount of heroes with a divine weapon in that world currently

Users who are viewing this thread