Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 13 Ch. 53 - The Spirit Turtle's Familiar (Human Form)

@rrolo1 I'd like it if they and their followers were turned into zombie familiars by the turtle, but I doubt anymore than possibley one of them will. (And there's no way it would be one of the actual heroes.)

@Boomburst So, is the true form or should I say the main body of the turtle, not the one that got its head cut off?. Also, does that mean the human form is the main body or just a familiar with a will?

I can’t anymore I need to read the light novel...Does anyone knows what LN chapter this chapter is?

Fed-Kun's army
This is like One Punch Man, doesn't follow the source material at all (web novel) and goes to a totally new direction.

Dex-chan lover
Thought it was zwei not ziwei? also webnovel was wayyy better. this is just sad.

Double-page supporter
that mascot girl who always shouting up itsuki's name for no goddamn reasons it's really annoying

Double-page supporter
@DChain90 from last wave to the just about this spot, this whole ch of the the manga should be volume 6 towards the end and beginning of volume 7, the shield fighting the turtle and decapitating instead of finding it is v6 ch15. The arc follows on to volume 7. the exact spot the next ch in manga would be covering is V7 ch3.

@jinter yeah it can be slow at times, but it gets to some really fun places now. if u want to know more of what is coming ahead with even more details from the last few things I mentioned a few post back on this ch, there is now this as well.
following arc has them in another world with their lvl and stats reset back to 1 bc different world different save, best way to explain it. Shiled befriends one of that worlds holy weapon users, the Hunting hero, shield gets a familiar made out of raph hair in order to track her down, everyone was split when they arrived in the other world, the familiar looks and is like a brown fur tanooki/racoon he called Raph-chan. Shields dotes on her a lot which upsets raphtalia with jealousy as it is made from her hair. Also in this world jap culture is more prevalent so there are more traditional eastern attire as armor, Shield loves seeing Raph in a miko dress as describes it as a father dressing up their daughter, which leads to the current English Light novel arc in volume 14. This arcs ends with them killing Kyo, getting energy back, making friends with glass's party, calling a ceasefire with the whole killing heroes as once shield and hunting hero thought about it they realize it made no sense, and everyone goes back to their current world with raphtalia still having the katana, the energy of the turtle stops the wave until the next abig animal wakes up, the phoenix and shield begins to prepare for that fight. Next arcs involve him becoming a duke and developing a territory granted by the queen, raph old village and surrounding land area, buying more slaves, other ppl from other worlds coming trying to kill him and dealing with the 3 heroes. after that Shield becomes responsible for instigating a civil war and having to fight with it because he made Raphtalia wear a miko dress he had custom made it bc he really wanted to see her in one. it gets crazier if you go on to the Jap Light novel, but i think i spoiled enough for now.

what will happened to the 3 heroes after
after being rescued from inside the turtle they woke up while Shield was in different world and ran off to do their own thing. Shield is asked to look for them. Going around by themselves all 3 were treated as garbage and akin to how Shield was first treated, Spear wants to reconnect with old party refusing to believe he was abandoned, he gets confirmation from one of the girls and then gets salt rubbed in when Bitch tries to cozy up to Sword and bad mouths, puts all the blame on him and accuses spear of having forced sex on her and the other girls, he becomes depress, eventually Filo cheers him up and he becomes full 100% obsess, wants to marry her obsess with her. the time he was depressed unlocked his curse series....his spear is illustrated with a pixelated tip, his curse makes it so he is forced to see and hear every female, aside from mayb like 3-5 women, as nothing but pigs, he will start calling shield Father-In-Law.

Ren was also depressed from the turtle fight even more so bc he lead to his party being killed, it finally sinks in this is not a game, Shield finds him and almost sways him to get his stuff together and how to become stronger, Bitch comes in spins a tale and convinces him he is good and everyone is bad and she has been mistreated by both spear and shield and he teleport out with her. he is then rob of everything he had by her. he unlucks 2 curse series, greed and Gluttony, he summons a guillotine, he becomes a bandit and starts stealing all he can and killing people for the xp claiming he lost before bc of he lacked better equipment and XP. He is defeated by Eclair, gets back to his senses he is cursed into not being able to gain much xp and only being able to have the worst and poorest equipment

Bow hero is played up by Bitch and his former party and is tricked into getting them money via gladiatorial combat in a different country, his curse has him believing he is justice, actually gets a brainwashing bow, what he accused hero of having, he is defeated by Rishia, comes back to his senses when he sees the people he was giving money to do justice all left him behind and in debt. his curse aftermath made him unable to have a will and simply does what people tell him to, Rishia takes care of him

Bow and sword stayed in Shields new village with Spear becoming obsess with Filolials in general and stealing filo's cart and traveling with it but saying he will come when he is calledall the heroes curses tone down in time, but it takes time as it did with Shield, Spear's doesn't as much but he kinda just lives with it happily

Personal favorites of things to come
Filo becomes an owl when she crosses into the other world and perches in Shields shoulder, Shields gets twin slaves boy girl demi humans white tigers, one of them a loli tiger named Atlas falls for him hard. The boy is a siscon but gets abused by his sister, even more so if he bad mouths Shield. a reward from her to her brother was stepping on him after he was too tired to move after winning a fight, she making a victory pose and he some what smiling to it. Atlas is the kind of girl that whatever Shield says is right, if he says something contradicting, then he is also right. when traveling to Silveat, a nation where the Shield hero is treated as a god, he gets attack by a harem of demi-human women trying to get pregnant. in the same country Atlas calling then unpatriotic in a fervent speech, then ending with something as, I thought your nation was great but I was Wrong, you worship the shield I worship the man. Anything Atlas related really, she is just fun to read in general. Trash is directly related to demi-humans via his sister. Shield not realizing he has 5 women is his group seeking his attention, not including Filo. How much he dotes and pets the familiar Raph-chan in order to make her fur as soft as he wants in order to ease his stress with her love. Shild being anger with the 3 heroes when he finds out the divine beast, turtle, ignores all those it deems weak and lets the familiar deal with it, the 3 other heroes were only ever atacked by the familiars, while the moment the turtle and Shield meet the turtle starts blasting massive energy laser beams from its mouth, affects gravity and tied to stomp him. Raphtalia is royalty descendant, a princess, and him leading a revolt because he REALLY likes Raphtalia in a miko dress.

VIP
Spirit turtle familiar (human form) helped in defeating spirit turtle familiar (parasitic chimera form)
Backstabbing much?

Double-page supporter
So I'm guessing since the script about the Turtle is in Japanese it has to be Genbu which makes me wonder if Byakko, Suzaku and Seiryu show up later after the turtle is defeated. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Users who are viewing this thread