Tearmoon Empire Story: The Reincarnation Reversal Story of the Princess, Starting from the Guillotine~@COMIC - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
...you know, I think this is one time that even if she explained people would also approve her mindset all the same.
Making someone she already expects to be a genius (as long as she does not say why she thinks so) be taught in her land, and thus getting his loyalty. As long as she did her best in his education, and if she expects him to be brilliant she will.

Dex-chan lover
...you know, I think this is one time that even if she explained people would also approve her mindset all the same.
Making someone she already expects to be a genius (as long as she does not say why she thinks so) be taught in her land, and thus getting his loyalty. As long as she did her best in his education, and if she expects him to be brilliant she will.
Yup, anyone at her predicament would hold Cyril at all cost in Tearmoon

Aggregator gang
F-rs69QWsAABxhf

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, indeed. Even if she tells the truth about the real reason why she held him in the empire, because he is the future genius, Ludwig would probably still see her in a highly favorable light and praise her even more.

Double-page supporter
To have already created a wheat strain that can survive in the winter is a big gain for the empire. Now if she can get the other nobles with farmlands to plant the new strain over the one they are currently utilizing will further reduce the cost of wheat and famine.

Keeping Tiona's brother in the empire instead of studying abroad would keep his inventions in the empire. This will be a two-way win for Mia. First, she will gain the loyalty from Tiona who was a proponent for Mia going dyeing by Guiatine san and it will allow her to gain the trust and loyalty of the Rudolvans. What an ingenious way to gain the trust and loyalty of a Nobleman than to offer tuition to a poor country nobleman's son.

Users who are viewing this thread