Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~@COMIC - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
That's actually really smart of her. She used her image of a "bratty princess" in order to move the soldiers away from the border. Seems like the captain figured it out when she stared at him (which she only did because she forgot to blink haha).

Princess Mia is incredibly smart; she's just not the kind to apply herself. She's got all the negative quirks of a royal (selfish, misunderstanding of her position, egotistical), as well as the positive ones (intelligence, cunning, long-term planning). She's a very human character, as hilarious as she can be.

Dex-chan lover
In the novel, this scene was quite the gag and brilliant lmao. Dion said something like "don't touch anything with your hand", but instead Mia  kick the tree. Then Dion follow up with "that include your feet".
Also this was like the first scene where Mia use her brain and (sometimes) can be a genius. She is not some princess who survive because she got lucky and everyone misunderstood her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, from this point forward the story starts picking up speed, so far Mia was never close to getting hurt, disaster was certain but far away, but when the arrows started flying her direction it actually shocked first time I read, things starting to get dangerous. Can't wait to see how the manga adapts it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn that was actually a clever move. I'm so proud of her development

Dex-chan lover
What chapter is this at the web novel? I want to continue read it

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure why she didn't just order them back, her reasoning is no better then just looking selfish without risking her nor the armies lives....

Dex-chan lover
In the novel, this scene was the gag and brilliant lmao. Dion said something like "don't touch anything with your hand", but instead Mia  kick the tree. Then Dion follow up with "that include your feet".
Also this was like the first scene where Mia use her brain and (sometimes) can be a genius. She is not some princess who survive because she got lucky and everyone misunderstood her.
She's indeed smart. It's just that she was ignorant before. Just like someone said in the previous comment, she was surrounded by trash, so she learned nothing of the empire and her people. In after regression, the first thing that showed her brilliance was that she could even remember almost or maybe perfectly what the four eyes said to her long ago. If she's stupid, she wouldn't be able to do that well. Although her intention is 'selfish', but she's indeed genius.

Dex-chan lover

“The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.”​

Users who are viewing this thread