Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@v4v lay off with the epic meme arrows and fuck off to reddit my lad.

@ phoenixden It appears you were the racist all along. Most whites think that "indiginous people" or "natives" must have a non-white skin colour. What if there was an indiginous people living in the forest that was white? The Lulu tribe were depicted as white in the novel. It wasnt hard to spot really, it was on the character illustration pages, the first of the novel. Impossible to miss, if you had bought or read the novel in the first place.

It makes sense if you go further into the story. Tearmoon empire's origin was a bunch of hunter-gatherers taking over the farmer people with force of arms.
If all of them were white and living on the land, how are the indiginous people suddenly a different skin colour?
Living in a forest doesnt darken your skin, I don't think. They are not savages, and skin colour should be the least of your concerns.

And what Mia did in the previous timeline: not deny or not caring about the incident was the most logical choice. They already had negative views about her and suspected her anyway (in a fucking stupid way), so whatever she said or did to the incident can be used against her, which led her to the guillotine sooner.

So since Mia is childish and mean-spirited she became a convenient scapegoat.
OG!Mia did do SOME bad things but this implies that she was blamed for ALL the bad things.
Which kinda makes sense in this kind of setting. Who's going to split hairs when someone is obviously guilty?

Multiple charges--> execution, nobles go scot-free since the perpetrator has been 'found'.
Even though Mia isn't actually that smart! 😅

v4v

@snakegourd that was not meant to meme, it's a syntax for quote texts that I used a lot, especially on discord. Sorry if I appeared to be rude but I just want the dude to stop talking about skin colors since he literally posted twice (that I've seen) in recent discussion. And hey, I don't even use reddit. I just want to enjoy this wholesome misunderstanding story that follows Mia.

Double-page supporter
Mia finds a way.
I love this manga, it's so painful that it has to be bimonthly!

I adore everyone in this series 😆 Thank you for the lovely translation 💕

I feel bad for previous Mia.
She was a spoiled girl but it wasn’t fair to blame everything on her and make her face the punishment for all the wrongdoings of everyone else. I can’t help but to think the heroes weren’t so great if they felt justice and satisfaction pinning it all on her.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
@otomeaddict in the case of revolutions, it's more like killing her is the symbolic and literal end to an old government. Out with the old and in with the new. So while they might've held hatred towards her or was pinning all of others wrongdoing onto her, no matter what, she was dying regardless of that.

Since the start she is being targeted 😕 now i feels bad
That what i thought but i keep laughing at the misundertanding 😂

ADK

first time in history of all manga... we see a living plot armor!

Aggregator gang
Sasuga mia-sama, this series never fails to make me laugh with all the misunderstandings. Also I think its safe to say that she's completely changed her fate by this point?

Thanks for the translations as always

Users who are viewing this thread