Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I think that Abel is actually the ML because she can't be with the other prince since she will be the queen of her country and him of his
I also like Abel more 🤗

I AM UWUING WTF. This manga is so so cute and funny as heck. I waited so long for this type of shoujo manga. I hope this will have an anime soon cuz it's going to be so funny lmao

Dex-chan lover
Come on, horses aren't THAT high up.
Unless you're a tiny shortstack of a girl, I guess, then they're pretty tall comparatively speaking.

That being said, I really do wonder how they're going to spin "Anne sucks at these lessons" into "Anne somehow becoming a top student and/or helping the others in her class". It would be quite a blow to her reputation as the Wisdom of Tearmoon if she couldn't do basic math, after all. I hope she ends up actually putting in some hard work though- she DOES have good qualtiies beneath the 'chicken doing everything to avoid the guillotine' facade that she's created for herself. She already has Ludwig to help her, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Malong set the flag on the bloody moon.
Mia set the flag of having our boy think she likes him, and according to the narrator she probably does.

Double-page supporter
@Nunally Also the he is the crown prince and she is a sole child thus both side would not allow the marriage . It is explained in chapter 6 page 5. In the game Crusader king II asking for matrilinear marriage with a crown prince is near impossible.

Really hope abel wins, the perfect prince has no business getting in the way

Fed-Kun's army
Mia: "He looks like the very picture of good health now? I wonder just what happened?"

YOU happened Mia-sama

Abel is
her future husband, later they have a daughter too from future who has the same fate as her( being put on guilotine because the revolt)

If you read WN. The CP is a third wheel in abel and her relationship

I might be wrong but I feel that Mia is only honest when she's with Abel, like when she cleared up the misunderstanding, she did have her own agenda but in the end, she didn't want him to come to hate her? What she said is exactly what she meant unlike with Anne or the senpai. I am just looking for reasons for why they are meant to be together but it's good if this is true.

Aggregator gang
@Loonila205 because she is indeed gunning for Abel due to her own agenda. Tearmoon Empire is located in the east, Sunkland (Sion's country) and Belluga (the location of the Academy) are in the middle, and Remno (Abel's country) is in the west. Mia hoped that by befriending/marrying any royalty in Remno, they would agree to help and do some kind of pincer attack when Sunkland + Belluga attacking Tearmoon, or at least pressure them so they wouldn't attack Tearmoon in the first place. In this case, Mia chose Abel since he's a better choice than Abel's arrogant older brother. Of course Mia doesn't want Abel hating her, since he's the only ticket for surviving the Sunkland + Belluga attack.

@fernaldi01 Yes, I am aware of all that political details and Mia's agenda.
I'm just saying that despite all those, she's just being herself in front of Abel (somewhat).

The Ma Long guy seems nice.
But I feel bad that by the rule of thumb (the richest/most powerful guy is the male lead) Abel seems to be the second ML... He's so innocent...

@Chrana
the revolution still happened despite her efforts? Then what will happen to the daughter? Will she return to life and save herself like Mia or something?

Users who are viewing this thread