Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
So how do you get to be the leader of the revolutionary army if you're just messing around?

So Jem is the real leader and he's using her brother's charisma?

As expected of her to get information about the revolution from the inside, because she was infiltrating, not kidnapped.

Step one to stop a revolution: Figure out what they actually want.

Felt sorry for him until she recognised him and wanted revenge. As expected of her.

So now I wonder, is there anything more to it she has to figure out than that killing that guy is one of the major sparks of the revolution? (Not asking for spoilers.)

Dex-chan lover
So now I wonder, is there anything more to it she has to figure out than that killing that guy is one of the major sparks of the revolution? (Not asking for spoilers.)
A lot. Who is the one trying to get rid of the prime minister, since it's not likely to be the king. Whether there is someone impersonating the prime minister so the king doesn't even know what the revolutionaries want. What jem is doing to keep a ragtag group of complainers from actually seeing blood and crumbling.

Plenty of ways this could go

Dex-chan lover
Well, yes, from an objective point of view. I meant more in relation to her strange feeling. Things she probably know, but either can't figure out, or part of her memories she can't quite access.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the fantasy CIA (not the real world one) is really out of control! Trying to get rid of prominent political figures and to start civil wars through subterfuge, slander or even violence (like shooting someone, you know with an arrow or something). I hope they round up all these fantasy CIA agents (not our version of them, of course) and solve the problem for good (by giving them a fair trial that would result in an execution). Putting them all in a building and throwing the most powerful fireball spells they have at it would be the most efficient way to do it (in the fantasy would, I would never imply that we should nuke a federal building). Ridding the world of their evil and corruption is the only way to save it (The mangas world not ours, only a crazy person would think I meant that).

Double-page supporter
Having a 12 year-old be the equivalent of a tank walking around the city is a lot more funny in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
Well, yes, from an objective point of view. I meant more in relation to her strange feeling. Things she probably know, but either can't figure out, or part of her memories she can't quite access.
The strange feeling is probably how similar this all feels despite happening in a completely different country. Which could lead to realizing that Simon himself is being manipulated with his impulsiveness, or something else.

Double-page supporter
The strange feeling is probably how similar this all feels despite happening in a completely different country. Which could lead to realizing that Simon himself is being manipulated with his impulsiveness, or something else.
It has to be his kingdom's dark force where they find holes in the kingdom and empire's foundation and amplifying it. This makes it look its corruption and incompetence (while some of it its true) so Simon with his justice would not see anything beyond it.

When Simon finds out the truth of his kingdom, he's gonna be devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread