Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Dex-chan lover
this is good, don't get me wrong. but i hope that not everything turns into just a misunderstanding.

thanks for the chapter, guillotine man.

Thank you for the update. Truly my favorite manga and the light novels are on amazon officially translated for anyone who wants more. I read through them in less than a day. Thank you again for updating

Yay! It's back! Why do i feel like the reason mia was executed in the first place was due to misunderstandings? Like for this chapter's events. In the original plotline, it was never confirmed that Mia orchestrated everything. She might be selfish, stuck up and snobbish but the new Mia that we see now does have a heart of gold (kinda) like we can see how much she treasures Anne. Even if the rest of the things she did was to keep herself alive, her motives with Anne had been pure. It just makes you think that maybe Mia is a good person it's just nobody has ever scolded her and directed her to a proper way that she turns out that terible?

yeah, she was a just the perfect cumprit everyone pinned on.

Again, the maid saved the day !

Well wasn't that amazing Haha, I'm sure it's a very important chapter (obviously lmao) but ngl I just wanted to see more interactions between Mia and that black haired prince, they're so cute together I'm sooo cheering for them Haha!!
Though, I'm so glad that Anne was there this time, soo she was suspected even if she did nothing wrong and even without proof ? Ha, the shamelessness of these so called people of justice, they could've at least asked or talked to her, they didn't even investigate it like wtf ??!!!

Group Leader
By the end of this series, Miaism will be a real religion revolutionizing the world into a place of kindness and prosperity, based totally off of these incredible misunderstandings she causes.

Ah yes, our Male Lead Abel the cat lmao !!!
What a cutesy little playboy though, do your best Mia ! Anne is such a fun character as well Haha, I love all of them !!

Hmmm. I think we’re not supposed to like the princess, but.... I adore this selfish little princess. She’s doing the right things (for the wrong reasons) but that’s how most growing begins. She’s so cute and I love how her pettiness doesn’t disappear at all. Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@Runadaemon It's fine to like her since she actually a good girl (just a bit selfish). I mean just look at those loyal subordinates in her 1st life despite her being in jail.
Also
her 1st life was set up by some other force and her family was frames for something they totally didn't do. But rest assure because in this run misunderstanding saves lives lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread