Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Aggregator gang
I honestly like Abel more. From the begging, he isn't the best which makes me love him more than the prince. Unlike the prince who was basically perfect from the begging, he gets better through the influence of Mia. As a story character I like Abel but as a person I guess I have to choose the prince.

Abel is ML cause he has flaws

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for the 2nd Book, beware!!

not only Mia herself unconsciously fond of Abel, he was written on the 'future' history book as her spouse.. their closeness are also referred as cute with their surroundings.. though mia herself aren't totally against the idea.. moreover having 8 children with him.. my! though the future itself is changing and mia really doesn't take it to her heart..

note that

although abel is the one who probably marries mia in the end, there are instances when the book on described things on sion's side... that particularly grow his character... is ML meaning the endgame or growth side? not to say that abel is not growing per se, but sion's more like realization that he was flawed..and which i am weak for..

while i'm heavy on abel because he's cute, sion on particular times are a strong contender too.. don't forget to support the author by purchasing the book guys!! worth it i'd say...!

Group Leader
What is this shit? Dropped.

O2BLEgr.png

No no no, really, this is really worth your time.
Why you ask?
Because there is no isekai in it!
... oh, and the comedy tag is in there for a purpose! ... oh, don't forget the tragedy tag.

Definitely 9/10 from me, for now.

HAIL PRINCESS MIA!!!

@Colomopri Thank you for that spoiler, now I can rest easy.

EGn1QGA.png

Edit:
Holy shit! After reading all those spoilers, There should be a tragedy tag in this manga, right?

I just finished reading LN. J novel club really did a good job in translation. You could purchase a copy or download epub/pdf. First two volumes are well thought out. For Astute minded ppl let me just add something, a lamp doesn't understand that darkness always exists just underneath it. Probably u can guess where the story might lead with that. I will just add some spoilers in case some ppl(like me) doesn't like cliff hangers.Spoilers will be from ch 9 onwards till vol 2.I added double spoiler tag, in case some1 accidentally clicks it while scrolling.
You can turn back even now,
1) Mia learns abt tiona'a trouble through Anne. Just to spare herself frm implications, she sends the 4 attendants back home. She pleas forgiveness from Rafina that wrong doers must be given second chance with mild punishment instead of suspending them. Rafina agrees to Mia's thoughts with her own delusions.
2) She joins horsemanship club, where abel is also a club member. Small indications of romance between the two pops up.
3) Summer competition starts. Princess decides she will follow the tradition of handing ovr lunch for her olved one, abel.
4) She fails to order well before the competition. Hence decided to cook one along with the help of anne, tiona, liora, chlora and keneeth. Mia will give lunch to abel and tiona to sion(nothing related to love here)
5) reunion with abel's elder brother scum right b4 the match. Due to her un-identified love for abel, she encourages him to win.
6) Abel wins against hi scum brother
7) Abel vs Sion happens. Match is suspended due to rain. They promise for a rematch.
8) Mia gets invited to tea party by rfina. She gets interested towards gardening, herbs, and plants. She does this for countering famine and to have knowledge of herbs in chase everything goes down south aftr revolution.
9)She visits slums. gets gifted a hairpin from the boy whom she saved during her 1st visit. that hairpin is the child's keepsake form his late mother.
10) Viscount berman upon instigation tries to clear the lulu tribe's forest. Due tribe's opposition he requests military intervention. A platoon gets dispatched, but they dont do anything but just guarding.
11) berman visits Mia to make princess move against the tribe. Mia visits the place. She makes the army retreat in pretense that she needs to be evacuated back to town with full security. thereby she temporarily eases tension.
12) she goes back to forest to retrieve the pin. Meets with lulu tribe and sorts out the issue. She delivers the boy from slum back to tribe. She puts forest under her protection. Berman will be granted with task of constructing a town under mia's name. this would also cater to his pride of being noble offsetting the woe that might have been caused due to mia taking forest under her control.
13) Mia recieves a letter from tiona requesting a study opportunity for her brother cyril(who later develops cold resistant wheat). Mia constructs a new school just for cyril.
14) Mia also develops a good relationship with perchia kingdom(name might be wrong) from whom tearmoon empire imports food from. Tearmoon empire was once proud hunters. They invaded once peaceful plains settled by farmers and made them into serfs. Hence tearmoon noblity looks down on farmers. Also they dont ecourage much farming within their territory. Thus empire imports food frm outside
15) Mia forms a contract with chlora's father's company to sell wheat to empire under fixed price should famine occur.
16) with these steps she fully breaks from her execution fate.
17) she returns to school, there she learns the reason for abel not responding to her last few letters
18)abel's country faces revolution.
19)mia along with tiona, sion, keneeth travel to abel's country thru chlora's caravan. On the way they get attacked by unkown assilants. Mia falls into river from the cart. Sion jumps aftr to save her.
20)mia and sion travel to nearby town on their way to pre-determined destination should they separate.
21)Mia gets kidnapped. She meeds with Lysha the revolution army's leader's sister.
22)Lysha requests mia to stop this farce. Sion also reaches mia. Lysha, Mia and sion meets with lysha's brother.
23)abel was sent to quell the revolt. Mia's party confronts abel. Duel between abel and sion.
24)Meanwhile anne travelled to tearmoon. Anne, largis(name could be wrong), dion(leaader of the army that was sent to lulu tribe incident.
25)mia shouts to stop duel. every1 truns deaf ears to her plea. Dion intervenes the duel and stops them.
26)keneeth an dothers also reunite with mia.
27)finally true mastermind is revealed. A part of wind cover(spy organisation from sunkland has gone rogue. they wanted to pave way for sunkland kingdom to expand by destabilizing the surrounding kingdoms.
28)sion dogeza to abel. abel forgives him. Mia partly forgives sion with a mild kick.
29)mia and his entourage invades the enemy stronghold where local count was held captive to instigate rebellion.
30)mia's final judgement, all white crow agents will be withdrawn. Main culprits would be sent to belluga holy kingdom(rafina's) for 3yrs to be lectured by rafina. The rebellion participants will be given clemency. This way all blam ewould be shifted to sunkland and abel's kingdom could request compensation from sunkland.
31)mia returns back to palace. In their library she finds a book which predicts abel marries mia and they have 8 children. But abel can't return back to his kingdom. Anne asks what mia was reading. When she tries to show the book, all the letters in it suddenly vanishes with golden light. Mia feels that, it also could be for good. She wanted a ending where abel can also return to his kingdom even aftr his marriage with mia
33)Mia goes around thanking every1 whos helped her. As a result she had to reject one tea party invitation from other duke's children to reward Tiona for her contribution. at the same time Mia also visits abel's kingdom to thank other who helped her. Duke's children doesn't like that mia had rejected their invitation. They feel that mia doesnt require them anymore. would this become possible seeds of woe in future?

Dex-chan lover
This manga has thought me something.
It's not the thought that counts, its the action.

I absolutely love this so so much! Thank you for the updates! Really appreciate it! Hope this will continue to be in the working!

Dex-chan lover
There is a Tearmoon Empire stage play during 9/9 - 9/13. I hope we get an anime soon too.

Contributor
Pretty good comedy, although the fact that they completely drop the whole book which changes to show the future is kinda sad. Makes sense though, she definitely would have found out that she wasn’t gonna die

Edit: they low key deal with that in the latest chapter, they basically say “nah she’s still doomed to die”

Users who are viewing this thread